Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ledesigns

what finish do I use for pendants if my nook chandelier isn't the same finish as all my kitchen hardware

Lauren Garofalo
11 years ago
We have a crystal bud chandelier and want the hundi pendants above our island, It has been suggested to match the brushed nickle hardware which will lighten the space...our cabinets are tapioca with metal bronze paint... the floors are also very dark... any help would be great..
Premier · More Info

Comments (8)

• PRO
    Venegas and Company
    11 years ago
    Thanks for your inquiry! Just by your description, why not go dark??? ...might work well with the Hundi fixture and the bronze finish of your cabinetry!
  • Lauren Garofalo
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    ok...thank you and please help with "diameter dilemma"... do i go with two 14 1/2 or 20" ...what are these? Thank you so much for you time and consideration...my island is 97" with a lowered extension of 17 on each side
  • PRO
    Venegas and Company
    11 years ago
    These are around 18". Two 20" would work with your size island.
  • sharonmonderer
    10 years ago
    what make and model are these pendants?
  • PRO
    Venegas and Company
    10 years ago
    Thank you for your inquiry! These were sourced by the homeowner but definitely check out Restoration Hardware - they have similar fixtures. You can also bring this image to your local lighting source and I'm sure they can help you find a great fixture.
  • Meagan
    10 years ago
    Pottery Barn also has these lights
  • Marcie Ellis
    10 years ago
    overstock.com has them as well--they look just like these hundi from pottery barn but half the cost