Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
rbcola

Please share the details of the cabinetry - custom? semi-custom? wood, solid, veneer, laminate, lacquered?

rbcola
10 years ago
Thanks
Wilsonart® · More Info

Comments (11)

• kisaval
    10 years ago
    Gorgeous! Those cabinets are spectacular! I'd love to see more views. Other than by the range do you have a backsplash? What about the flooring. The sink doesn't appear to be integrated though. I think you meant "undermounted". .I believe "integrated" is when the sink is made of the same material as the counter top
  • rbcola
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    Thanks Wilsonart LLC - Can you tell me please the details of the wood - type, solid, stain, finish. Thank you.
  • tnttien
    10 years ago
    Can you share the maker/manufacturer of these cabinets please. Thank you for any info you can provide.
  • rbcola
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    tnttien, Wilsonart LLC indicates the cabinets are custom.
  • emptynesterof2
    10 years ago
    name of granite please?
  • PRO
    Wilsonart
    10 years ago
    Hi emptynesterof2 - The countertop is actually from our Wilsonart® HD® High Definition® Laminate line. This is our Summer Carnival design, shown with a Wilsonart® Crescent Decorative Edge and SD700 Double Equal Undermount Sink.
  • Beth Jackson
    10 years ago
    Very nice --- I have been looking at this for a while. I found that Web Don provides this countertop -- its very beautiful. http://www.web-don.com
  • PRO
    Dwell Custom Cabinetry
    8 years ago

Frameless Cabinets. Have a great day!

• kmariek
    6 years ago

I saw that the cabinets are custom but are they finished with a Wilsonart laminate? If so what color are they?

• PRO
    Wilsonart
    6 years ago

Unfortunately, not in this photo, but Wilsonart Woodgrains are a great option.