Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
shfirebaug

Pental Quartz "Stella Gold" backsplash suggestions please

Shelly Firebaugh
3 months ago

We are strongly considering having Pental Quartz "Stella Gold" slabs installed in our kitchen (countertops & possibly backsplash too). I'd like to consider other backsplash options as well. Any suggestions as to what would coordinate well with this quartz?

I don't like anything too busy (hence liking the subtlety of this quartz veining and coloring), but my husband is concerned about the kitchen being too white, as we have white cabinetry (with polished nickel hardware) and white walls as well. Our appliances are all stainless steel, and our flooring has warmth in it (it's a mid-light wood laminate with golden tones, which is why I want a quartz that is white/gray/and a tiny bit of gold for warmth). I'm leaning toward using the same quartz for the backsplash, but I'm open to adding a subtle pop of color around the kitchen window to add some visual interest (this would be a very small amount of tile, as our kitchen window is fairly large...it would just be for the surround instead of just having white paint. I'd love other backsplash suggestions though so that we have some options.

*On a sidenote, our kitchen is fairly small (no island)

and has a very traditional layout. We are just doing a refresh, not a total remodel.

*First photo is a slab of Stella Gold Quartz

*2nd photo is not our kitchen, but is a similar layout for reference, minus the island, and the fridge is next to the stove with a small amount of countertop/single cabinet drawer/door between them

San Jose Res 2 · More Info

Comments (2)