Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
anne_groszek

Backsplash tile for new Cambria Everleigh countertops

Anne Groszek
3 months ago

I’m having a hard time deciding on a backsplash tile for recently installed Everleigh quartz countertops. Any ideas? Below is one option I'm considering Thank you

Comments (15)

• PRO
    Joseph Corlett, LLC
    3 months ago

Get splash to match the countertop or a solid color solid surface please. I'm not crazy about geometry with top movement, particularly when the movement and colors in the tile just miss.

Anne Groszek thanked Joseph Corlett, LLC
  • PRO
    Beth H. :
    3 months ago

all you're showing is a close up of some marble

what kind of tiles? (shape, size? style?)

how does it relate to the cabinets/flooring? (which we can't see)

is that carrara? bring hom a box of tiles and dry lay them. Carrara can be a very cool-blue looking marble. Have no idea if it would work in your kitchen because I can't see it

Anne Groszek thanked Beth H. :
  • acm
    3 months ago

Anne Groszek thanked acm
  • HU-609736812
    2 months ago
    last modified: 2 months ago

Can you show me a larger picture of your countertop?. We have chosen everleigh for our kitchen and would like to see it on a countertop. I havent been able to see many pictures that are really clear.

Anne Groszek thanked HU-609736812
  • Anne Groszek
    Original Author
    2 months ago

• Anne Groszek
    Original Author
    2 months ago

Here are two pics of the installed Cambria.

• Sommer
    last month

Are those walnut cabinets? We’re starting our remodel and putting in walnut cabinets, everleigh matte finish countertops and trying to decide on backsplash!!

• Anne Groszek
    Original Author
    last month

Our cabinets are not walnut but we had them stained a dark walnut color. our backsplash is a white marble - i wanted to brighten up the room to complement the dark cabinets. i struggled choosing a backsplash tile - the movement in the Everleigh made it difficult for me to pick something as i didn’t want plain white subway tile. i’d love to see what you pick! good luck with the remodel

• Sommer
    last month

I’m finding the same thing!!

• Sommer
    last month

Might go with this backsplash alongside Everleigh Cambria.

• Sommer
    last month

Or this, the grout lines would not be so white or thick…..

• Anne Groszek
    Original Author
    last month

Both look nice we considered something like your 2nd option but ended up with the whiter option because our cabinets are so dark. Either would look nice!

• HU-21496327
    last month

Prefer second option you have as the first looks like it is pulling pink

• Kendrah
    last month

My problem with using quartz with marble is it makes the quartz look so much more obviously fake. I'd investigate some slightly off white subway tiles with pencil thin grout lines. I know everyone thinks of subway tile as too boring, but sometimes it is the perfect thing for the job.