House in SonomaTraditional Bathroom, San Francisco
Eric Rorer Photography
what color is the vanity painted? and would this color palette go with chrome fixtures/plumbing?
- i am knee deep in bathroom remodeling and am using the same marble vanity top & floor tile... would love to use this vanity paint color. but, will that be ok, if i am using chrome ? thank you!
Mosiacs in shower
- Love the swirl tile in shower...will you share the info on it? Thank you! Beautiful
Who is the manufacture of this tub
- I love this tub and the deck surround. Will you please share with me the manufacturer and dimensions of this tub, as well as dimensions of the deck surround. The bathroom is gorgeous. Thanks so much
Is it possible to achieve similar look with marfil TILES on tub deck?
- Such a lovely designed bathroom.. I would just like to know if using marfil tiles could achieve a similar look when paired with the wood panel. I have not seen any actual examples..but am concerned about grout lines. What would you suggest?
What is the ceiling height and dimensions of the window?
- Thanks for answering my previous question. I have additional questions. +I love the proportions of at the tub area and window. What are the dimensions of the window? Also, what are the dimensions of the tub deck and the ceiling height. This bathroom is lovely.
- I'm wondering what the height from the floor to the bottom of the window is? I am installing a soaker tub in my bathroom and would like to be able to sit in the tub and still see out the window
- I noticed that someone else answered this question. Could you tell me what color and brand of paint this actually is. Very nice.
Glass framing detail
- I am curious about the installation of the glass shower wall. I am considering the same install except my tub is a bit higher and the opening would have a door hinged from the wall side. I see you have 4 clips. My contractor wants to put a top rail. Did you have to specify thicker glass in order to use just clips? Any extra reinforcement needed? Thanks for any advice.
Please let me know what material is used on the floor and counter and the main tile in the shower.
- The bathroom is beautiful!
Love your design. Are tiles on shower wall porcelain? Source?
- Remodeling bath with crema marfil and wanted to use porcelain for shower. Have looked everywhere and you've convinced me a contrast like this is better than porcelain that resembles crema marfil. Thanks for sharing.
Can you please tell me the paint "finish" used on the tub surround? Is it semi gloss, high gloss, satin, etc.
Like the tub panel transition wood to tile. How was this accomplished?
- Also, wondering about the cut edge on the glass for the deck overhang on panel. How did the glass cutter make such a notch in the glass?
have you ever worked with operable skylights? I am a bit nervous but thinking of adding one to our bath
- absolutely love this bathroom. starting a remodel on our master bath and this is on my idea page. have you ever worked with skylights that open. we need cross ventilation in our bathroom so we need to put in a window or a skylight, the contractor is pushing skylight due to an outside brick issue, and I am a bit nervous. an info would be great!
- What a fantastic bath! Could you please tell me how high the tub quartz backsplash is ? Thanks !!
- I am doing a crema marfil bathroom as well my countertops are white and my cabinets are melted Brie (off white) would you do biscuit or white fixtures for the tub toilets and sinks?
What kind of wood?
- I want to do something like this in my own bathroom, but I am concerned about using wood this close to my shower and tub. What kind of material is this?
Remodeling master bath.
- I have a cultural marble whirlpool bathtub I would like to replace jets to match our faucets that we are replacing in oil brushed bronze.
Where can I find them? they are screw in type.
help with a paint collor!
- Ensuite.....cupboards are 'linen' ( anything have a 'yellowish' cast)....fixture whits...beautiful granite has lots of grey and beige and some white...ceramic tiles mostly light beige......trim warm white...cant find the proper 'beige' for walls...want something quite light
Crema marfil. Floor tile
- How do I find a cream marfil that is more creamy than a bisque color for the floor?
- Is the Quartz on the tub deck and shower seat one piece? And did you pitch the shower seat?
Curtains in windows
- I love the curtain in this bathroom. Would you please share the details about the fabric? Cotton, linen, poly?
Counter top and tub deck color?
- Can you please share the counter and tub deck color? Also, did you use white or off white sink and tub? Thank you
What is the marble detail at the left wall?
- Hi Julie,
I love the clean lines of this bathroom. I particularly like the detail at the left wall were the marble is attached. Will you please share with me how far the marble backsplash is set back from the left wall? Also, what is the width of the marble backsplash that you used? What are the dimensions of the tub? This bathroom is lovely. Thanks so much
- Love it! We are renovating and have a whirlpool acrylic bathtub that we were going to reposition in the room. Question... Is there a life expectancy of an acrylic tub? (Ours is 21yrs old)
Floor Grout Color
- Hi, I love the look of this bathroom. I saw in a previous question you mentioned you used bisquit for the grout in the shower. I was wondering if you used the same grout color for the floor? It looks a little lighter, but I didn't know if that was just the way it photographed.
what paint colors are used on the walls and trim in this lovely bathroom?
- what paint colors are used with the crema marfil in this lovely bathroom?
Can you tell me the grout color used in between the Ashbury subway tiles in the shower?
- Im looking for a grout color to use with white beveled subway tile to complement the crema marfil flooring and countertops in my bathroom and I love how you accomplished this.
- Do you know the manufacturer of the vanity stool, looking for a fabric vanity stool for a new remodel.
- What is the name/color of the shower tiles which coordinate so well with the crema marfil? Really beautiful.