Yorba Linda Master BathroomContemporary Bathroom, Orange County
Inspired by the Japanese "roten-buro" (outdoor bath), this master bath uses natural materials and textures to create the feeling of bathing out in nature. Designer: Fumiko Faiman. Photographer: Jeri Koegel.
Tell more about the tub please! is it deep? Is it long? I'd like to enlarge our shower and put a shorter an
- put in a shorter and deeper tub. any suggestions? I would also like it to have water jets. Thank you
I need to send this to my husband
- I want to email it to my husband, like almost everything here!
not sure how to do this....
What plant is in the planter.
- Can you please advise of the name of the plant you using and if its suitable for bathrooms generally?
nice window treatments!
- Can u tell me where I can purchase this? we are in the middle of a renovation and need to order window treatments. We live in San Diego. thanks
International available brands and RAL code
- For our new house in Thailand we certainly will use the colour-mix as in this project. The match between dark wood of furniture combined with the floor and wall tiles as well the white porcelain and wall colour is perfect. Finishing touch that makes it complete is the mozaik glass tiles subtile repeated.
Something I can't get clear from the pictures: it are the pebbles used in the shower as well under the bath.....are these from the same series as the glass mozaik stones???
Since we are at the other side of the world it is nearly impossible to find same brands.. It would be very helpfull if the RAL number of the wall paint can be given.
Is there any change to receive detailed pictures of pebble floor and glass stone??? I can use this to check around for as close match alternative.
(I noticed brand already in other posts).
A well done job in designing this bathroom.....hope you not mind I copy the colour design as good as can be.
Love the tiles and paint colour
- We are redoing our bath with similar to this one; we just the light colour of the "hardwood-look" tiles. The paint matches is so well - we would appreciate the wall colour as well. Please and thank you.
- No question just wanted to tell you what a favulous job you did on this masterbath room. We are in the planning stages now and everything you did is perfect. Thank you for sharing. Reenie Werr
Transition between the two tile floors
- Wondering if you just butted up the pebble tile to the wood plank tile or if you used something inbetween?
The seat IN the shower/tub area.Details please!
- I need something like this- a built in seat in shower area. Please detail - cost? Difficulty constructing? Add on?
beautiful shower glass configuration! Great job, very serene.
- I notice there are no channels for the glass to sit in against the walls, or on the threshold. Is silicone sufficient for sealing and securing? What is on the bottom of the door against the threshold?
Do you have the name and color of the field tile in the shower?
- This bathroom is gorgeous! I know you said the tile is porcelain Arizona tile; but does it have a name or number? Thank you!
- first, it's a beautiful bathroom. I was wondering what the dimensions were on the shower please. thanks!
What Houzz contributors are saying:
There is no simple, surefire way to hire the right architect, but asking the right questions during the interview process is a step in the right direction. Some basic questions to get you started:Have you done any other homes like mine?Are you licensed?May I see your portfolio?How much do you charge?Who will be working on my project?These questions are important. But don’t you really want to get to know the person you’re about to invest your life savings with?