Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lenna_halkes

dresser turned bathroom vanity.

L Hale
9 years ago
Always thrifty. I found the dresser for 100 dollars online and the sink and tap were only five dollars, plumbing and voila. I love this idea because it doesn't need to break the bank and you get a one of a kind item.

Comments (12)

• Denita
    9 years ago
    Beautifully executed too. Love it!
    L Hale thanked Denita
  • hayleydaniels
    9 years ago
    I bet you could have sold that for at least a $1,000! I wish I had found it as it's absolutes gorgeous!
    L Hale thanked hayleydaniels
  • Florie Vaujour
    9 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago
    nice! can you use the drawers considering there has to be plumbing there? if yes, how did you manage to keep storage avoiding the plumbing? i have a similar projet it would be very helpfull. thks
    L Hale thanked Florie Vaujour
  • L Hale
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    We have two doors on each side which stayed and only had to cut the top drawer down to half size. t\The other two drawers stayed they same. My hubby did that part of the work, but I will post in more detail later, Florie ... pretty name by the way.
  • Florie Vaujour
    9 years ago
    Thank you Lenna.
  • 2dogssashatess
    9 years ago
    well done. looks great. How does the wooden top hold up with the water splashes?
    L Hale thanked 2dogssashatess
  • L Hale
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    very well as I varnished it.
  • katushka13
    9 years ago
    Very cool!!
    L Hale thanked katushka13
  • makaloco
    9 years ago
    Beautiful! I love it. Were you able to repurpose the mirror somehow?
    L Hale thanked makaloco
  • L Hale
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    I took the mirror off, but gave it away. Above the vanity is another project. A flea market medicine cabinet find that we painted and beefed up with chunky trim to make it look authentic to the house. Another person could simply have put it above the vanity. We could have put the mirror above the claw foot tub or used it anywhere on any wall, but I already have several vintage mirrors.
  • PRO
    Chelsea Design + Construction
    9 years ago
    Very unique and interesting - a good conversation piece! Enjoy! -Chelsea Construction
    L Hale thanked Chelsea Design + Construction
Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz