Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lizwat

I love this kitchen! Where are the cabinet pulls from? Do you have any closer pictures of them?

lizwat
12 years ago
Parkwood Road Residence Kitchen · More Info

Comments (32)

• PRO
    O’Hara Interiors
    12 years ago
    Thanks for your interest! The pulls are available through Martha O’Hara Interiors. Please contact us directly and we will be happy to give you more information. Best!
  • vvd123
    10 years ago
    what are the dimensions of the island?
  • 11hyland
    10 years ago
    how durable is this gorgeous wood countertop? is there something more durable with the same look? we live in toronto; who can we commission to do this for us? and the stools; where do we find them?
  • gidds26
    10 years ago
    Where did you get the stools from?
  • PRO
    O’Hara Interiors
    10 years ago
    These custom-designed Hickory Chair stools are available through Martha O'Hara Interiors. Contact us directly at design@oharainteriors.com for more information. Thanks!
  • 1eastway
    10 years ago
    What is the type of wood on the island? I know it has a satin finish but it doesn't say what kind of wood it is. Thank you!
  • PRO
    O’Hara Interiors
    10 years ago
    Hi, 1eastway!

The wood type on the island is walnut. Thanks for the great question!
  • klacilla
    10 years ago
    Great Kitchen, can you tell me the faucet on the island please
  • kjmaynard
    10 years ago
    lights? they are fantastic
  • PRO
    O’Hara Interiors
    10 years ago
    Hello kjmaynard,

Thanks for the compliment! If you're interested in the availability of the lights through Martha O'Hara Interiors, please email us at design@oharainteriors.com.

Thanks!
  • Julia Brown
    10 years ago
    I love this kitchen and it's the inspiration for mine! I'm thinking of using BM Revere Pewter and don't know to go with Cloud White or White Dove for the cabinets/trim. I know you used White Dove for this kitchen so I thought I'd ask your opinion. Thanks!.
  • PRO
    O’Hara Interiors
    10 years ago
    Hello Julia!

Thank you so much for your question - really, it's up to your own preference. Both colors are very similar, with White Dove being a little cooler than Cloud White. We use White Dove heavily in our projects for trim, ceilings, cabinets, built-ins, etc., so we're partial to it. However, I don't think you can lose with Cloud White, either - maybe grab a sample of each and see which looks best in your home. It's always smart (and fun!) to test out colors to see how they look beyond the computer screen or on the paint chips.

Hope this helps, and best of luck!

- Martha O'Hara Interiors
    oharainteriors.com
  • Julia Brown
    10 years ago
    It does help! I don't have a house yet because it's new construction so that makes it hard because I don't know what lighting will be like. I got a sample of each and painted both on white poster board and it looked like White Dove was a little warmer so I was going to go with Cloud White but I'm glad you said opposite because I really like the White Dove. My problem is that it'll have to be a SW match because the painter has a contract and will only paint with SW. Should I be nervous about that?
  • PRO
    O’Hara Interiors
    10 years ago
    Julia,

White Dove is pretty amazing all-around! Don't worry about matching with Sherwin Williams - you should be able to find something spot-on. SW makes quality paint as well, and we do use it sometimes, too.

Good luck!
  • Julia Brown
    10 years ago
    Do you have any suggestions for a SW specific color?
  • PRO
    O’Hara Interiors
    10 years ago
    Julia,

Unfortunately we do not; however, your painter should be able to do a wonderful job of matching.

Thanks, and best of luck!
  • suzy6
    10 years ago
    white dove.. which finish? where the cabinets sprayed or hand painted.. in the shop or on site?
  • PRO
    O’Hara Interiors
    10 years ago
    Suzy6,

The cabinets are semi-satin finish, sprayed in-shop.

Thanks!
  • Holly Peters
    9 years ago
    Can you advise on where to order the walnut island countertop? I live about 1.5 hrs from Minneapolis and would like to get something from around the area.
  • 1coolhouse
    9 years ago
    Is the backsplash real brick? I love the brick look but I have heard they are impossible to clean and I haven't found anyone who knows of a sealer that works well so I have counted it out of my plans.
  • PRO
    O’Hara Interiors
    9 years ago
    Hello Holly,

The builder, Charles Cudd de Novo, would be a great resource to help you locate a walnut countertop like this: http://www.charlescudd.com/

Best of luck!
  • PRO
    O’Hara Interiors
    9 years ago
    1coolhouse,

The backsplash is ceramic and glass tile, which is generally fairly easy to clean.

Thanks for the question!
  • cakebaker1
    9 years ago
    What is the size of this island?
  • Belle La Vue
    8 years ago

Thank you Martha O'Hara for being so generous with information! You are so talented!

• PRO
    O’Hara Interiors
    8 years ago

You are very welcome Bonnie! Thanks so much for the lovely compliment!

• kmcelgun
    8 years ago

Can you please give me any info about the counter top? what kind of wood? is it durable? can you cut on it? thanks so much. its gorgeous.

• PRO
    O’Hara Interiors
    8 years ago

kmcelgun,

Thanks for your interest! The wood type on the island is walnut and the counter top is carrera marble. A wood island-top will be higher-maintenance than some other products. You have to consider scratching and liquid stains, both of which are potential hazards with a wood top. There are multiple solutions and choices for durable counter tops that look great. Alternatives to wood might include granite, silestone or quartz depending on the look you're after.

-Martha O'Hara Interiors
    www.oharainteriors.com

• msapio
    8 years ago

What brand are the cabinets?

• PRO
    O’Hara Interiors
    8 years ago

Thanks for the question msapio! These custom cabinets were specified through the builder. If you would like more information, we would suggest getting in touch with them directly.

Best,

Martha O'Hara Interiors

• PRO
    O’Hara Interiors
    6 years ago

Thanks for asking! These Visual Comfort Light Fixtures are available through Martha O'Hara Interiors. If you would like more information and pricing, please feel free to contact us directly at design@oharainteriors.com.

Best,

Martha O'Hara Interiors

• T R
    3 years ago

Love the stools!! Where are they from?