Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
balthun

where can I buy the bed frame.

balthun
11 years ago
Im looking for calif king size in this bed frame. also what is the fabric & color of the material on bed frame. how many inches is the wings off the headboard?
2011 Dream Home Bedroom at Merchandise Mart · More Info

Comments (13)

• PRO
    Michael Abrams Interiors
    11 years ago
    The bed is from the Bright Showroom in Chicago and called the Van Bed by Doug Levine. It was introduced last year and you could order a California King. The fabric is Larsen 100% silk from Cowtan & Tout.
  • divorcee123
    11 years ago
    Well, the room is really beginning to take shape! I LOVE IT! I have a budget, so I can never have the room look like the lovely project of Michael Abrams.
    Here is my update: The grommet drapes from JCP look fantastic!!! The mirrored tables from Target look great, as I mentioned before, but I have since added the entry mirrored table. Unbelievable!
    I went with a white "fur" rug from home decorators.com. It is amazing!!! I bought the "faux sheepskin rug in white". You will want to buy a rug pad for this. I haven't yet, but the guests that sleep in the room don't seem to notice. EVERYONE who has slept in this room is in love with it and I haven't even added any art. Any ideas for what to do above the fireplace?
    I bought beautiful wall lamps from www.lampsplus. Believe me, I searched every lighting website out there. They are stunning and reasonable.
    I bought textured wall paper, enough to do the wall with the fireplace. I will paint it the same gray as the walls, but add a bit of glaze for sheen.
    So, still much to do, the roman shades, art and decorations. Would love any comments, positive or negative!
    Danette
  • divorcee123
    11 years ago
    here is are some more
  • Runfei Hu
    10 years ago
    Your work is amazing! May I know the color of your wall? I want to do the same thing!
  • Runfei Hu
    10 years ago
    May I know where did you buy the wire covering to hide the wall sconces? Or may I know the wall scone name? I am so desperate to install a wall sconce but dont know how to do without rewire my drywall.
  • divorcee123
    10 years ago
    Thank you for the compliments! I have made some additions and changes since these pictures. I like the room even better now. I will have to post some more pictures tomorrow. I will also get the information about the lamps tomorrow. The good news is these lamps plug into the wall and are covered with a very attractive metal shiny rod. Also, the lamps are on dimmers which is nice. The paint color is "Smoke Embers" by Benjamin Moore paints in an eggshell. I have a lady coming to put up the paintable wallpaper on the one walls and I think that will look awesome. I also am going to change to bed to white, but the budget is making that a future project. I found a beautiful white upholstered headboard and FRAME at homedecorators.com. Sorry to go on, but this bedroom is my favorite room in my house. Love it.
  • Runfei Hu
    10 years ago
    Thank you very much!! I can't wait to see your new room!! You did an amazing job. This is unbelievable!
  • Runfei Hu
    10 years ago
    I instantly fell in love with the target mirror table you recommend.
  • divorcee123
    10 years ago
    The lamps: (love these!) www.lampsplus.com #79404-00107 They are chrome, you scroll down and you will see the optional chrome cord cover. I ordered these and they really look nice. As I said earlier you can dim them as well. I am also including a picture of another mirror table I ordered from Target, love it. Also, an updated picture of the fireplace. I am still looking for decorations for the floating shelf.
  • divorcee123
    10 years ago
    place your pointer over the picture for a full view of the picture.
  • liyah97
    5 years ago
    You did a fantastic job. Thanks for sharing! Enjoy
  • Corinna Chung
    3 months ago

Wow! Just wow! Great job on your beautiful bedroom! You should be an interior designer!