Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sbeck17900

Where would you purchase this doors and sidelights?

sbeck17900
11 years ago
Front Exterior and Porch and Fireplace in Salt Lake City · More Info

Comments (15)

• motherbear
    11 years ago
    This is an example of the design period known as Craftsman or Arts and Crafts.....most door companies will have a Craftsman line of products.
  • PRO
    Lynden Door
    11 years ago
    Agree with motherbear (a practice that works well in nature). Simpson Door is one manufacturer with a Craftsman line of exterior (and interior) doors: with many variations in glazing, sidelites & transoms, species and other options like dentil shelves and more. More - http://www.simpsondoor.com/
  • sbeck17900
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    Okay thank you!
  • sbeck17900
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    Thank you!
  • PRO
    Lynden Door
    11 years ago
    Hi sbeck - this website can get you through to wholesale distributors in the western states and Canada. Contact them to find the dealer nearest you: http://www.alliancedoorproducts.com/us/home
  • motherbear
    11 years ago
    I love it when folks network to help people get what they envision & actually WANT! Thanks to all who contribute to this effort.
  • PRO
    User
    11 years ago
    Hello there; we can offer that system; per hung, pre finished, sidelites, casing, brickmould, mahogany sill and delivery for US $ 4,500.00. 2 1/4" thick door slab.Honduran mahogany.
  • PRO
    Renovation Design Group
    11 years ago
    These doors were custom made by a local shop.
  • Carolyn Vaughn
    11 years ago
    Where could i purchase the handrail on the steps? Love that it's a clean simple line
  • PRO
    Renovation Design Group
    10 years ago
    Since stairs come in all different sizes, it is common to have handrails custom made for your space. You could take this picture to a fabricator and they should be able to make one just like it for your particular space.
  • danaylor1
    10 years ago
    Where could I find this door?
  • PRO
    AppWood Custom Woodwork
    10 years ago
    @danaylor1 - We custom build doors like that and ship nationwide. Above we posted a photo of a similar style craftsman door we did on another project. Price is subject to your design choices and size of the door, feel free to contact us for a budget estimate or fixed price quote. 828-437-4300.
  • Christine Ross
    10 years ago
    Love the light! Where can I buy?
  • PRO
    AppWood Custom Woodwork
    10 years ago
    Christine, not sure if we answered your question, the info is in the same thread but feel free to call us at 828-437-4300 for information on buying a door. We sell direct to owners and builder nationwide. Or, by email info@appwooddoors.com, thanks.