Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lrainford

Can you identify the beautiful 6 x 24 wall tile? Does this color come in 12 x 24 for floors?

lrainford
11 years ago
Porcelain Floor and Wall Tile -- Sun Series · More Info

Comments (3)

• PRO
    DM Decos by Design, Inc.
    11 years ago
    First, thank you so much for sending the comment, I appreciate it. Secondly, this 8" x 24" glossy wall tile was designed to exclusively be used for walls. I have over 50 lines of floor tile and would be most happy to personally walk you through them to help you match the wall tile. There are many options, including our newest line of porcelain "slab" and wide-format porcelain tiles. We also carry many options in natural stone and engineered stone (personally, an engineered stone line would look fantastic with these wall tiles. Please see our engineered stone line at http://www.houzz.com/projects/64520/Engineered-Stone ).

Please let me know how I can be of service and if you would like a free consultation. My company has a very complete line of distinctive and exclusive products which we offer at highly competitive wholesale pricing to the public. Thanks again for writing! Please also let me know if you would like a quote. All is need is an approximate quantity.

Best, David
  • lrainford
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    Beautiful engineered stone. What floor tile was used?
  • PRO
    DM Decos by Design, Inc.
    11 years ago
    The floor tile is an American-made engineered stone. If you go to pictures 29, 38, 48, and the "Angel White" (#2110) image, you will see various engineered stones that go very well with the wall tile.

I am off for a few days for Jewish holidays, but will check back in on Tuesday night. I would be thrilled to help you in whatever way possible.