Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
together_again

Yay! An appliance lift in a cab with a drawer! Who makes that?

together_again
11 years ago
I have been searching high and low for an appliance lift for a Kitchen Aid that will fit in a cabinet with a drawer - like you have done here. They are apparently hard to find (still looking) so I would be very grateful if you could tell me the manufacturer of this lift. Thank you in advance.

P.S. Your firm does really lovely work!
Great use of space in kitchen! · More Info

Comments (3)

• PRO
    Hardwood Creations
    11 years ago
    Hello and thanks so much! I found one at a great price and am not 100% sure if this is the exact one we used, but I do know we use this manufacturer for many products (including the pull-out ironing board in the same house), so it's quite possible and since the shelf is not included, I'm sure we just made that ourselves. The link is below. Hope this helps!
    http://www.kitchensource.com/cau/ha-5.8.htm
  • together_again
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    Thank you so much for your speedy reply. I had seen that one but worried it might not work with a drawer. I will double check the measurements. Thank you again!!!
  • PRO
    Hardwood Creations
    11 years ago
    Hi again and yes I'm sorry you're right, I'm sure you did notice that it said without drawer and so did I, but yes, I was told they just found one that was low enough below the drawer and still had the proper swing arc and installed it below as you see here. You may want to just search around the hafele website itself. Thanks again and good luck!