Where can I find the large chandelier?

kkr1
11 years ago
Master Bedroom #1 · More Info

Comments (7)

• PRO
    essentials inside
    11 years ago
    Brian Benda - what an absolutely gorgeous room!

kkr1 - We actually sell Uttermost's collections, including the gorgeous chandelier. You can see it here on our store, the essentials inside
    http://www.essentialsinside.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=0&products_id=5237

Our price is $811.80 and we stay consistent with the market for Uttermost products.

Hint: Usually if you see a very low (ie lower than almost all the other stores) on Google Shopper, it will be just a teaser. When you get to the actual site, you won't see that price. It is VERY annoying, both to the shopper and the stores who utilize Google Shopper. Sometimes it may be a true price, but rarely.

If I can help you with the product or you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact me here (or on twitter, facebook, or on our site).

Lyvonne
    www.essentialsinside.com
  • PRO
    essentials inside
    11 years ago
    P.S. Here is the link for the mini pendants: http://www.essentialsinside.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=0&products_id=5266

They are $437.80 each.

We ship everything free and don't charge sales tax as we are based in Delaware.

Lyvonne
    www.essentialsinside.com
  • Brian Benda
    11 years ago
    Lyvonne, thanks for the compliment and additional information. You are correct about Google Shopper often displaying teaser prices. If you use it enough, you can pretty quickly distinguish between the two. The pricing you have listed is competitive for these items. Maybe we just caught them at the right time, because I just did a search and if we were having to buy them again today we would be paying more. We bought these earlier this year. We paid $553.00 + tax for the chandelier and $283.50 + tax for each of the pendants. We really love these! The sun rises through the windows these pendants are in front of, and they cast a beautiful array of colors on the wall in the morning.

Having dealt both with online and local lighting shops during our build, I would advise anyone looking for lighting fixtures to use someone who provides excellent customer service. Lighting fixtures like these have a billion parts to them, and you want to work with someone who will make it easy should there be an issue. The fact that you responded to this question and provided so much information speaks to your dedication to customer service. Best wishes! Thanks!
  • PRO
    essentials inside
    11 years ago
    Thanks Brian & you're welcome. Saw the other photos of your house too - gorgeous!!

You really got a great deal on the chandelier and pendants. You definitely looked on the right day.

We like to follow the "golden rule" - that is our guideline. My business partner and I shop a lot online so we are committed to treating people as we like to be treated while shopping. Plus it is really fun being a store owner (actually a 2 store owner) - I enjoy getting to know our customers and letting them know us. I envision us as a modern version of the old-time corner store, if that makes sense. We are also very lucky to do be able to work w/vendors like Uttermost. They are wonderful people who make a quality product AND they love dogs as much as we do.

Thanks again Brian. Hope you have a wonderful holiday!

Lyvonne
    www.essentialsinside.com
  • Brian Benda
    11 years ago
    Thanks, Lyvonne, a great rule to live by! We really like Uttermost too. We bought a number of their more unique mirrors for our house. Not sure they are in the pictures, but good products.
  • PRO
    essentials inside
    11 years ago
    Hi Brian! Hope all is well.

I don't think I talked to you about this before - do you have any interest in letting us feature this room and any others w/Uttermost products on our site - www.essentialsinside.com? If yes, you can email me at contact@essentialsinside.com.

Also - can I come live at your house? :)

Lyvonne
    www.essentialsinside.com
Sponsored
Haus Studio
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry & Design Studio