Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
michelemcdl

michelemcdl
13 years ago
are the walls real concrete...if not, what are they?
Family Room · More Info

Comments (7)

• Annie Thornton
    13 years ago
    These look like concrete to me. There are more photos of the house that show the wall detail and texture better.

Family Room · More Info

Master bathroom & Powder Room · More Info

• PRO
    Trombetta photography
    11 years ago
    How did you get the stria in the concrete is it paint/
  • PRO
    Matthew Craig Interiors
    11 years ago
    last modified: 11 years ago
    This is a beautiful home, I love Garret's work. I believe that they are real concrete walls but can be duplicated by a faux painter easily enough. I've even seen wallpaper that mimic the look of concrete. Check out this link http://www.emilyziz.com/wallcovering/bricks.html
  • PRO
    2Stone Designer Concrete
    11 years ago
    last modified: 11 years ago
    Those are sooo beautiful! It does look like poured in place concrete. We have a board form concrete tile for those of us who would like that look after the fact. I have attached a couple pictures of some recent installs. The tiles are concrete, 6" x 8 feet, each tile is unique there is no repeat pattern of any kind. With our simple install technique you can get the squish in between each tile which gives it the authentic poured in place look. Feel free to contact me through the website for more info. Lise www.2stone.ca
  • PRO
    Square Gardens
    11 years ago
    great idea , could work if the print is high quality
  • PRO
    2Stone Designer Concrete
    10 years ago
    They look like poured in place concrete walls, stunning!. If you want to achieve this look after the fact (didn't pour in place at time of build or are renovating) we have light weight concrete panels that will do the job. We ship! lise@2stone.ca