love the granite, would you please share it's name. thank you, Linda Heckenberg

lindah
11 years ago
Well-dressed Traditional Kitchen · More Info

Comments (17)

• PRO
    pcqt
    11 years ago
    This is the most beautiful kitchen design I have ever seen. The contrast between the beautiful wood floors, granite and cabinets is gorgeous. May I ask who the manufacturer of the pendant light above the sink is?
  • PRO
    Rana/Art Palette
    11 years ago
    Hello Linda, you may want to check the backsplash options at www.artpalette.net before you decide. You can get something made custom just for you.
  • lperna
    11 years ago
    Gail, I've been following your work for years. Next time I get to Chicago I will have to try to stop in to Drury Designs' showroom. I'm happy to see your beautiful rooms here on houzz!
  • daniellekwatson
    10 years ago
    Hello. What size are those dome lights?
  • PRO
    Drury Design
    10 years ago
    Sorry, but we dont have that info in our job file.
  • PRO
    Durham Designs & Consulting, LLC
    9 years ago
    Beautiful kitchen. However, there is very little counter space next to sink and where is the dishwasher?
  • PRO
    Drury Design
    9 years ago
    Thanks. The dishwasher is to the left of the sink on the perimeter wall.
  • Lauren Sedat Gerbino
    9 years ago
    Love this kitchen! Very beautiful! Can you please tell me where I can find all of the pendents especially the one over the sink? It is just what I am looking for. Thanks.
  • lhflmd
    9 years ago
    Do you have any specs on the ventilation hood?
  • lhflmd
    9 years ago
    One more question, please. I am in the middle of a kitchen remodel, and currently have an upper cabinet that will be 24.5" width, and 38" height. Below, there will be a counter with three drawers underneath. My designer plans to install one door on the upper cabinet. I know it's an unusual width, but do you think two doors might be more appropriate? This cabinet will be between a refrigerator and a wall oven. Thanks!
  • Rebecca Reed
    9 years ago
    Love this kitchen
  • Teresa Valadez Ganem
    8 years ago

I love the backsplash and want to give the details to my granite supplier to replicate. I can see it is subway tiles but the framed piece over the cooktop is what I'd like the details on if you would be so kind to share. Thank you.

• PRO
    Drury Design
    8 years ago

The tile was from our local supplier and the design was by our designer. The color of the tile was "Creamy Crackle". The liners and accents were a pewter metallic color.

• Jody Schwarz
    3 years ago

what is the stone on the island?

• gtajr01
    3 years ago

how many cabinets did you get and what was the total cost including installation. currently building my kitchen reno budget.

• tomlyn
    11 months ago

love the sink! may i have info so I can order it for my kitchen? thank you