I love this idea
May 9, 2013 in Photo Questions
Is this something that is sold by the cabinet maker (if so, which cabinet maker)? Or can it be added to existing cabinets?
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Did you find out where it can be purchased?
0 Likes   March 12, 2014 at 2:32PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
No, but Rev a shelf makes a product that attaches to the trash drawer; you have to just tap the front of the drawer with your knee and the drawer slides open and you can drop your trash in. I had one put in and its wonderful. We don't have to touch the cabinet when we are using the trash or recycling bin. Hope this helps! http://www.pullsdirect.com/rev-a-shelf-4wcsd-2150dm-2-4wcsd-series-double-50-quart-wood-bottom-mount-waste-container-kit-with-blum-tandem/p2224502?source=gg-gba-pla_2224502____24908671170&s_kwcid=PTC!pla!!!51659009610!g!!24908671170&cagpspn=pla&gclid=CM7l_ejMlL0CFYtDMgodyw4A_g
1 Like   March 15, 2014 at 6:03AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
hafele has this product, cat no 502.15.250 and 502.15.260
0 Likes   April 8, 2014 at 11:11PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Please help tie this room together
I need help pulling the room together with the two...
Need help with room hating
We are building a granny house in our backyard. There...
Please help me create a romantic bedroom!
I saw this quilt in the PB store, fell in love with...
Need help to fill this empty space!
I need to fill this space as it just seems too empty...
Kitchen Backsplash Input
Hi, I have been wanting to add a nice tile backsplash...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™