Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nks1026

Ceiling and cabinet height - this kitchen is BEAUTIFUL! Do you mind sharing the ceiling and cabinet height.

nks1026
10 years ago
We have 10' high celings and are debating double stack cabinets or just tall with thick moulding - love the look of both!
Classic White Kitchen · More Info

Comments (6)

• PRO
    House of L
    10 years ago
    Hello and thank you so much for your lovely compliment. This kitchen has a 9' ceiling height. For a 10' space, I would recommend adding doors at the top in addition to bigger moldings to help keep your door size lower overall. This helps prevent warping down the road that can happen with larger doors. Good luck with your kitchen!
  • nks1026
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    Thank you for responding so quickly. Would you recommend 42" cabinets? Then a 12" on top, followed by molding? Any help in sizing would be greatly appreciated - so scared I'm going to make the wrong decision - I do LOVE the large molding...we are using many elements from your kitchen as an inspiration - sure wish you were in Dallas. :)
  • jeni1628
    10 years ago
    Beautiful kitchen! What size moulding would you recommend with an 8 foot ceiling if you want the moulding to look substantial. We were thinking about 4 1/2 inches. Thanks!
  • Lindsay Greene
    7 years ago
    I have 9 ft ceilings in my house and I love this kitchen!! Could you tell me the size of the cabinets and crown?
  • Linda McDonald
    7 years ago
    Great cupboards