Need Help with kitchen color - cabinets and molding
natashavotypka
We have brown kitchen cabinets with dark molding- as you can see in the pictures (please excuse the mess). Our budget at this time only allows us to paint, get new fixtures/hardware, back splash and window treatment. the question is whether to paint/refinish the cabinets lighter or darker and also whether we paint the molding or not. You can see in the second picture our wood panel den which we really like and this is attached to the kitchen. the wall you see before the den is a close up of the faux wall color. the third picture is a picture of the area in our kitchen where our kitchen table sits (so you can see how much molding we have). The flooring is also wood - you can see in the third picture. we kinda like the rustic/Tuscan feel the walls give the place but we are open to anything.
Blinds Direct Canada
I think the kitchen looks great however it is a little dark . I would recommend putting in a Mock Roman Valance in the windows in a bright colour to really brighten up the space. I would also put in a back splash in a bright colour aswell.
http://www.blindsdirectcanada.com/drapery-toronto/top-treatments/mock-roman-shade.html
July 7, 2013 at 2:33PM   
Cove molding for 8 ft ceiling?
I am considering adding cove molding (not crown molding)...
Kitchen too Dark
My kitchen cabinets are cherry. My counters are black...
privacy options
My neighbor uptown has built a parlor floor backyard...
What tile to use in our bathroom remodel?
We are renovating our main bathroom in our new (built...
Color that goes with BM Camoflage
I've painted my foyer, hallway and upstairs a very...