Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lanicopip

LA Doors LLC
12 years ago
where did you get the balls in the fireplace?
Saratoga Creek House · More Info

Comments (4)

• ersiebay
    12 years ago
    www.rasmussen.biz for the fireballs..they have other shapes and alternative items for traditional log look...
    never used them...good luck
  • Pam Ehrhardt
    12 years ago
    I have them in one of our fireplaces. They are very cool & always get positive comments. We have 6" balls stacked like cannonballs.
  • PRO
    WA Design Architects
    12 years ago
    The fireballs are available from Rasmussen
  • Judy Hawkins
    7 years ago

here's an update to my review and photo of the fireball:

I contacted Rich at rasmussen and at his request, sent pics, and a copy of my invoice which was well within the warranty period. My gas burner is facing downward, which is the correct and recommended position. I bring my fireballs indoors during the cold weather and cover them with a tarp during cooler weather.

I received an email from Rich stating the warranty period for fireballs which are used in outdoor fireplaces and firepits have only a 6 month warranty, so my fireballs were no longer covered.

I have searched the internet for this warranty info, and requested it from Rich. I can't find any info on the internet re: a 6 month warranty for outdoor use, and Rich from Rasmussen has not provided a copy of the warranty with this specific info.

Additionally, Rhett the owner/president of Rasmussen contacted me in mid September. He told me he is very angry that I posted these pics and comments about his product and demanded I remove them from this website. I had to ask Rhett to stop yelling at me, and talk to me in a civil and mannerly tone. Rhett told me that until I removed the photos and these comments, he would not work with me to replace my fireball. This was in mid September 2016. I am not removing the comments and photos as I feel potential customers need to be made aware. I can say unequivocally--Rhett is a man of his word. I have not heard from him since my refusal to remove the picture and my honest review/comments of this product.

Rasmussen not only manufactures fireballs, but other products as well, including gas logs.