Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
trishim

Need help deciding on the brand of appliances to use in remold end kit

trishim
10 years ago
We are redoing entire kitchen but will be moving in about 5 or so years. We want nice appliances but do not want to spend too much. What are the pros and cons of the various brands?
Telegraph Hill Residence · More Info

Comments (3)

• Michelle Shewchuk
    10 years ago
    We are in the same boat. I have looked at so many reviews and seem to find something wrong with everything! I am leaning towards Kitchen-aid French Door Fridge with in-door water/ice-maker, Kitchen-aid Dishwasher, Bosch Induction Cooktop and Bosch Wall Oven and Microwave. The fridge and dishwasher are on the adjacent wall to the oven and the cooktop will be in an island.
  • PRO
    Scotsman Home Ice
    10 years ago
    Trishim, any idea of what type of appliacnes you are looking to incorporate? We would love to talk with you further about the types of "specialty" appliances that can complement your space. Take a look at our new residential website, it will give you further ideas about what we offer. www. scotsmanhomeice.com Let us know if you have any questions!
  • phemann
    10 years ago
    Having similar issues with selection. My main concern is reliability. I have settled on a Bosch 800 series dishwasher. My research so far has led to GE Profile series with the least repair issues.