January 4, 2012 in Photo Questions
Is the counter top granite or a manufactured surface?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Kaufman Homes, Inc.
It is called black honed granite. Thanks for asking!
February 20, 2012 at 9:14am   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
distance question
What is the minimum distance that should be between...
Need help with the layout of our 8' x 12' bathroom
We are remodeling our master bath, which used to be...
Help design my country/vintage/modern idk what it is kitchen!
Okay, here is my kitchen. Just had the granite installed...
I have a cave in the middle of my backyard .what do I do with it?
The cave is positioned between the main house and the...
Driveway appeal
I just finished pressure watching my driveway and would...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™