Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
loveyoualways12

loveyoualways12
12 years ago
Where did they get the decals on the wall? Or was that painted?
Anita Roll · More Info

Comments (12)

• PRO
    Anita Roll Murals
    12 years ago
    They were painted. I will keep you posted when decals are available.
  • PRO
    Anita Roll Murals
    12 years ago
    Loveyoualways12 I wanted to let you know I am getting the this tree decal made. If you are still interested let me know.
  • nagham
    12 years ago
    i love this nursery ! is the tree now available as a decal? and do you ship to canada
  • PRO
    Anita Roll Murals
    12 years ago
    Nagham shipping to Canada will not be a problem. The decal company I am working with ships internationally. I believe the tree will be ready by early next week. Each decal will be cut to order so that they will go out fresh. Kind of like baking a cake. I can contact you by email to let you know more information. Thanks for your interest!
  • nagham
    12 years ago
    Yes I would really interested in getting an e-mail when they're ready my e-mail is n_chara86@hotmail.com . I was wondering if you will have decals of the little girl as well and do you plan on making some for little boys as well ? I love your style , you have a lot of talent :)
  • PRO
    Anita Roll Murals
    12 years ago
    Thank you Nagham! I will keep you posted on other designs as they come along.
  • mandyyearsley
    12 years ago
    What would be the price on a decal like this?
  • PRO
    Anita Roll Murals
    12 years ago
    Mandy I hope to find out today. The decal company worked on a revision this week and two versions will be available. Two different heights will be available as well. I will post on here and can send you an email when I have all the details. Thanks!
  • Sarah Cieto
    12 years ago
    Hi Anita, I would love to know when your decal is available. Please keep me posted!
  • PRO
    Anita Roll Murals
    12 years ago
    Thank you Sarah!
    e your comment here...
  • Sarah Cieto
    12 years ago
    confused by your last note, but would love an email when the decal is ready sarah.cieto@gmail.com

Thanks!
  • PRO
    Anita Roll Murals
    12 years ago
    Decal of my tree is available on my website www.anitarollmurals.com April, 2