what is the name of the wood used? and where did it come from

orhammons
10 years ago
Texas vacation cabin · More Info

Comments (12)

• PRO
    Trestlewood
    10 years ago
    There are several different woods in this house. Trestlewood II (SALTY FIR) timbers, hand-hewn skin and nature age were used for the outside.
  • jessicaturner27
    10 years ago
    What is the name of this house plan? Where can I find it?

http://st.houzz.com/fimgs/d1d10a680217eee1_4289-w249-h176-b0-p0--home-design.jpg
  • willie1328
    10 years ago
    I want to look at the floorplan and build
  • Jen Taylor
    10 years ago
    I found the house plans, I just want to say, Tresslewood made this place a show place! I could not imagine having this home any other way!
  • willie1328
    10 years ago
    I sure would like to se the plan you found for the home. Where did you find it?
  • Derek Eades II
    10 years ago
    where can I find the house plans? Please let me know
  • Jen Taylor
    10 years ago
    When a builder summits ideas like this, they have to list their sources. So I looked on their website and Architectural Designs was sighted with house plan 92310MX- I went to AD web sight where you can type in the house plan and it will come right up. Now I warn you- on the AD website, they have this as a house- not log cabin. and the plans include a garage (optional). Treslewood took those plans and turned it in to a show case- Its not hard to see how Treslewood revised it -
  • jessicaturner27
    10 years ago
    Hey JenTaylor. Could you tell me exactly where you went to see where AD was sighted. When I get on the Tresselwood page, I can't find a builder or a plan.
  • Jen Taylor
    10 years ago
    Don't go to the Trestlewood page. go to www.Architecturaldesigns.com in the right corner there is a place to type in the plan# type in 92310MX. If you flip the plans you can see the layout. This is the closest I've come- but I think the actual home featured on Houzz was very custom.
  • jessicaturner27
    10 years ago
    YOU CAN EMAIL ME j_turnersped@yahoo.com. I would like to run something by you. Thanks
  • Karyn Martin
    7 months ago

Do you know how I can find this floor plan?