need help for my living cum dining room
insiyeh
Hi
I have just bought a house. It is very challenging for me to fit in my living cum dining room furniture there as the space to fit it all in is only 16 feet by 16 feet
Please help me with ideas
My dining table is for 6 people and is rectangular wood table and it is a set with a buffet and hutch
My living room is a couch, a love seat annd a chaoir with a cocktail table and end tables. How can I accomodate all this in a 16 ft by 16 ft room
Diane Kremer, ASID CID
You may not be able to. Without more details, hard to tell. Call a local designer and hire them for a 2-3 hour consultation which will cost from $200 to $500 and the best money you will spend. Your home is a big investment and you want to avoid mistakes and make it look it's best.
0 Likes   January 1, 2014 at 8:37PM
sheilaksb
I hope you have a pass-through between the kitchen and the dining room so that you can place the table close to the kitchen. I would suggest you have place table with the length running parallel to the pass-through wall to save space. You may have to place the love seat or the chair in a bedroom or study to save space. If you do not have night stands in the bedroom, perhaps the end tables could be moved into the bedroom. As an alternative, the buffet and hutch might be used as a "secretary-type desk" to hold books in another room, OR you might place it on the inside wall between the dining area and the living area, where it could hold dishes and books. If the cocktail table makes walking through the living room difficult, you might place it under a window and put a coffee-table sort of book and some plants on it. A diagram of the room and adjoining rooms would help posters visualize your home and help you.
0 Likes   July 10, 2014 at 9:24PM
Need help for my L-shape living cum dining room
Hi. I am in a dilemma as to how to arrange my living...
Ameera Hadee
Need help with rearranging my living cum dining room furniture
Please help me with rearranging my living room furniture....
sonalimordekar
Need help with my living cum dining area on a very tight budget!!!!!!!
As you can see in the images I have a long hall which...
riznaush
Need help 4 my dining room cum bed room
This is how d room looks 4m diff angles, the room consists...
swetha23
Need help with decorating living cum Dining and family room
I am looking for decorating ideas for my living cum...
newHome
Empty Orange Room
Right now I am packing up our Chrustmas stuff so pardon...
melanieivy
Need Advice for ceiling colour
I'm trying to decide if I should make the ceilings...
Lila Cormier
Trying to finish bathroom
Not sure what to do with window. Have shutters now....
Monica
rredpenn
Custom Kitchen
My home was just finished recently and would like to...
Ashley Reppond