Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mcook1030

mcook1030
12 years ago
Where can I buy this kitchen island? Who is the manufacturer?
Formal French Kitchen PIedmont · More Info

Comments (3)

• PRO
    KitchenLab Interiors
    12 years ago
    Mot likely it was custom built by the cabinet manufacturer. Adding decorative end panels, furniture base trim and corbels can make standard base cabinets look like a freestanding furniture piece. I would take inspiration images, like the one above, to a local mill work shop and have it designed specifically for your kitchen. This way you can ensure that the overall size and scale of decorative elements will work with your space.
  • PRO
    User
    12 years ago
    I can't say for sure but it looks like it could be Kensington Court from Wood-Mode with a Vintage White Finish. I would check it out, but Rebekah's suggestion is good too, a local mill work shop or your contractor might be able to help you from looking at the photo. The project has a few years on it so we have the information in our archives.
  • PRO
    Wild Goose Carvings
    10 years ago
    If you are looking to add corbels to your kitchen design, try the Wild Goose Carvings website, www.buycarvings.com They sell wood corbels in many sizes and designs; all are hand carved by master craftsmen and many are available in a variety of woods:- pine, oak, maple, cherry.