Love this built-in vanity! But where are the electrical outlets? thx

tracyjill923
9 years ago
Ranch Remodel · More Info

Comments (5)

• PRO
    JCA ARCHITECTS
    9 years ago
    Thanks. There is one outlet set horizontally in the middle of the vanity. It is behind the towels in this picture. I have attached another image for clarity. There are also outlets inside the towers on each side.
  • tracyjill923
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    Thank you so much for your super quick response, it's very helpful and I'm going to ask my contractor to do the same thing!
  • tracyjill923
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    We really want to replicate this but how would you recommend modifying it for an 84" space? Do you think there would be any way to keep the towers or is our space too small?
  • PRO
    Christine Marino Kitchen Designer
    9 years ago
    Thank you very much, you are very talented...Love, Love, Love this design... I am working on building my site. I have to upload designs, I primarily design and sell kitchens. I design and sell bathrooms, however kitchens are the bulk of my business.
  • A L
    7 years ago

Beautiful!! are your mirrors recessed and and then wall trimmed around them with the marble sill added? or are they framed? Trying to decide where & how to hide outlets in a smaller bath. We only have 60" for the dbl vanity and that runs from the door frame wall to the toilet (with clearance on that end). I'm trying not to put an outlet between 2 mirrors. undecided on 1 mirror or 2 pending elec decisions.