Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
dianeralbert

backsplash

dianeralbert
12 years ago
is this handmade subway tile? who makes it?
East Side Eden · More Info

Comments (10)

• PRO
    Susanne Redfield
    12 years ago
    Kibak Format tiles come in this white gloss, in a 4 x 8 3 x 9 or 3 x 6 size. Found at Ann Sacks
  • dianeralbert
    Original Author
    12 years ago
    Thank you!
  • Jana Miller
    12 years ago
    I have a very very similar tile (with platinum gray grout from Dal Tile...who knew it was so stylish :) ). The tile is Ahnzu Snowdrift. It's a tad more 'wabi sabi' than the Ann Sacks because it's handmade, which I love. Handmade but very high quality. My tile installer said it cuts very well.
  • dianeralbert
    Original Author
    12 years ago
    Jana,
    Thanks for the suggestion. However I went on Dal Tile's website but could not find the name. Could it be called something else?
    Diane
  • Jana Miller
    12 years ago
    Here is the link to the Ahnzu snowdrift. Its folio 1. I used the 3x6in field tile (you can see it on the tile sizes tab: http://products.daltile.com/series.cfm?series=162&item=2418&log=2 If they won't let you order it at dal tile, email me and I will send you my contact at ProSource here in Denver, they can ship it... also let me know if you want to see a photo from my installation.
  • dianeralbert
    Original Author
    12 years ago
    So kind of you to send me this info. If you want to send a photo, that would be great. But only if it is no trouble. We are just in the investigation stage. I also live in NY so maybe it is better to get something I can see in person.
    Thanks again.
  • PRO
    BonTon Tile
    11 years ago
    We make that tile as well
  • Kenzie Ford
    11 years ago
    Jana what color backsplash grout did. U use
  • Mary Anderson
    11 years ago
    Black