Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
plntgeek1

Did your firm do this project? I've seen the same picture on another site.

plntgeek1
12 years ago
Howard Roberts · More Info

Comments (4)

• PRO
    Liquidscapes
    12 years ago
    I owed Cross River Design for 19 years and recently split up my partnership and now own and operate Liquid Inc.
  • siemasko
    11 years ago
    Who designed / built the pool/guest house. Would you know the size of that ?
  • PRO
    Liquidscapes
    11 years ago
    Siemasko,

If you read the previous comment above it will help explain and answer part of your question. The pool house was designed and built by a company called Porraro Associates, by brothers Matt (the designer) and Greg (the builder), but they are no longer partners or in business. The pool was 50' in length, so my guess is that the pool house was 30' x 20'. On the front right corner was an indoor/outdoor kitchen, in the center was the primary/open living space and on the left side was a changing/bathroom.

I do not think their website is active any more, but you can check. It was a great structure and project.
  • PRO
    Liquidscapes
    11 years ago
    Siemasko,

If you read the previous comment above it will help explain and answer part of your question. The pool house was designed and built by a company called Porraro Associates, by brothers Matt (the designer) and Greg (the builder), but they are no longer partners or in business. The pool was 50' in length, so my guess is that the pool house was 30' x 20'. On the front right corner was an indoor/outdoor kitchen, in the center was the primary/open living space and on the left side was a changing/bathroom.

I do not think their website is active any more, but you can check. It was a great structure and project.