Palmer Point Road Residence 2 Master BedroomTransitional Bedroom, Minneapolis
Interior Design by Martha O'Hara Interiors
Built by Stonewood, LLC
Photography by Troy Thies
Photo Styling by Shannon Gale
- Love this design. I see the curtain is mainly for style. Are there functional window coverings for this space that don't show for the picture?
What is the brand and color go the walls?
- I love the combination of colors and I'd like to paint my walls in this beautiful gray
Night stand..end table
- Where did your get the end table from? Is there a particular name for this type of design? I am trying to recreate this bedroom for my own. Also the table in between the two chairs, what is the color and element. Thank you!
How do you know how high/low to hang the light fixture in a room like
- How do you know how high or low to hang a fixture in a room with a high ceiling like the one in the picture?
- what style of window is the small window on the right. I have these in my 90+ year old home.
- Can't see the entire bed but I get more or less what it looks like. Do you have any full pics of the bed? Where can it be purchased?
What's the name of the curtain rod?
- The rod looks to be real short, they use them in model homes, but I can't seem to find this type of rod.
space for chairs
- Love this room . I would like to know how much space would be needed to use chairs like these from the edge of the bed to the window.Would 5 feet be to crowded? I am designing a new house and would like to set my bedroom up like this. Thank you.
- I am wondering about the cushions on the chairs. Are they bought or sewn specifically for the decor? If sewn, can you tell me the fabric compAny?
Will you please tell me the name of the wall color here and where I can purchase the curtains and rug? Thanks
I am searching for master bedroom carpet. Is this a sculpted pattern?
- Carpet is hard for me to choose. I don't have a good sense for what looks good, and will give a high end look to my space. My bedroom style is similar to this one
- Can you please tell me about the nightstands? Type of finish, where to buy? I’m obsessed! They are stunning!
Can I still order the pillows on the chairs from you?
- Is the fabric on the pillows from Dwell Studio also and the same texture as the curtains?
the wall tag for paint color is wrong link
- It links to a Parma Estate paint yet the designer states its Ben Moore paint which she uses a lot (and always shares info YAY)
How high are the ceilings in this bedroom?
- Trying to get an idea of the size of the bedroom that this chandelier is used in. I am wanting to buy this for my livingroom where i have 15ft celing. I wonder if this size would be sufficient enough or should i go up a size?
Not a question.
- I just wanted to say, I love this style and colors. But I wanted to say Thank You for answering everyone's question and always with such kind words. I've been a FAN of Houzz for a loooong time and I LOVE it. I use to see the green tags but I don't get them and can't figure out how to get them back. I'll figure it out though. But for now, thanks for all your kind answers and for answering them :)
What type of curtain rod is this?
- Looking for a similar rod where the curtains would not be pulled to cover windows. Thanks
- Does silver lake have a blue undertone? Trying to find a light grey with no blue or green undertones. Thanks!
Curtain fabric name
- Hi! Beautiful room. What is the name of the curtain fabric? I have also sent an email to you directly, as I've read in other posts. Thanks so much!
What is the color of the walls and who manufactures the paint? Thank
- What is the color of the walls and who manufactures the paint? Thank you.
What color would your recommend for a master bathroom?
- I love this color for my master bedroom. What color would you recommend painting an adjoining master bathroom? Would you just use this same color but lighten it?
Palmer point bedroom
- Gray base lamp on end table. Could you please tell me where to purchase?
Do you think silver lake would work in a large traditional living room dining room very sunny high ceeili
- I have oriental rugs beige sofa cranberry chairs.there 7 windows
What Houzz contributors are saying:
3. Don't use a good-enough paint color. Paint color makes or breaks the look of a room. If it's poorly matched, the result will be weak at best. It takes experience and a trained eye to correctly read undertones. Consult a pro on this one to set your results ahead of the crowd.17 Things Color Consultants Want You to Know