Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kmagoo

Awesome Wine Storage - How wide/deep is the wine storage unit?

kmagoo
11 years ago
Thank you for taking the time to submit these cool ideas.
181 Beach , Glencoe · More Info

Comments (5)

• PRO
    WineRacks
    11 years ago
    The racks on the wall appear to be VintageView wine racks on a floor to ceiling mount frame. You can find them at WineRacks.com: https://www.wineracks.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=34_58 and on other sites.

Those ones appear to be one bottle deep so the wall mounted ones would be 5 1/4" deep, 13 inches wide though that can vary based on the bottle. There's also appears to be a presentation rack in the middle, half way down. Those come out further and are 12 1/2" deep. The nice thing is there are a few different sizes available so you can likely find one that will fit your exact need.
  • smcasey
    10 years ago
    Did you also supply the glass doors? I gather they maintain temperature pretty well. I have a need for a similar display/storage. Not as deep, maybe 18", some cabinets below for case storage.
  • PRO
    WineRacks
    10 years ago
    SMCasey, we don't supply glass doors at this time but we can definitely help you determine what VintageView racks would work in your space. You can email me at Shannon@wineracks.com with dimensions or any questions. Cheers!
  • Jason
    9 years ago
    doors just look like standard commercial glass doors, you see them all over office buildings and malls.
  • PRO
    Genuwine Cellars
    7 years ago

I agree that this does not appear to be a temperature controlled unit with the appropriate glass wall and door system to maintain climate control. If you are still looking for more information regarding a glass wall and door system, as well as metal racking, please reach out to me at margaux@genuwinecellars.com. In fact, you may even prefer ourLabel Link system as they appear even more "floating".

Label Link - Metal Wine Racks by Genuwine Cellars · More Info