Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
typeng

Would the Kichler Circolo chandelier work with a 7.5 feet ceiling? Would white glass tile work?

typeng
10 years ago
Hi Jo,
I am using your kitchen as my inspiration for my kitchen renovation.

Love the chandelier over the farm table! Do you think it will work in my space that only has a 7.5 feet ceiling? Do you have other chandelier suggestions?

I am using a granite called Golden Beach which has tan, brown, cream, and black. Do you think white glass tile may work?
Thanks for your help!!
The Great Spaces! Kitchen · More Info

Comments (8)

• PRO
    Granite Grannies
    10 years ago
    I think that all sounds like it would look lovely together.
  • Jennifer Paschal
    10 years ago
    I think this is it!
  • munchkin09
    10 years ago
    what is the white kitchen cabinets made from? Is it wood or MDF?
  • acharters029
    10 years ago
    What color is the crown molding? I would love to have crown molding in the kitchen but I am worried about color contrasts.
  • PRO
    Whitney Interiors
    10 years ago
    what is the backsplash
  • PRO
    Subway Tile Outlet
    10 years ago
    You can check out more glass 3x6 back splash colors like these at our site: www.subwaytileoutlet.com
  • marjie1059
    10 years ago
    typeing: Our kitchen had to have a 7.5' ceiling and it has been annoying to find ceiling fans and lights that will work. Our fans actually come with lights, but the lights are not being used, partly because of the low ceiling. The chandelier was chosen on the basis of someday being able to have a small table in the kitchen (once kids are all grown and no longer living here) and that would be over the table. As it is, though. my taller sons-in-law and sons have to be pretty careful about how they walk through the room. * I always knew there was an advantage to being only 5'3"! *
    This chandelier would probably have to be up against the ceiling as much as possible--and then it wouldn't look right. Perhaps there is another room in which you could use it.
  • marjie1059
    10 years ago
    I noticed, a few comments down, the link to the chandelier giving the height as 26.5". That gives you 63.5" of clearance--that's not enough for any adult I know.