where can be buy the hallway table and what is the cost?thanks

betsygk
10 years ago
Entry · More Info

Comments (17)

• PRO
    User
    10 years ago
    The table is available in custom sizes and the cost will vary depending on the size that you would like. If you would like to contact me at lisa@designbylisa.com and let me know what size table you would like I would be able to give you a quote. Thanks for your interest in our project. Lisa
  • bella001
    10 years ago
    Hi Lisa, I am looking for table to be approx 66"long x 16" deep x 39" tall
  • meganrigney
    10 years ago
    I am looking for a similar table as well. The dimensions would be about the same as the above post. would you mind sharing cost?
  • mehwishj
    9 years ago
    I recently bought one from onekingslane. I recommend checking them out, they always have a variety of fine furniture that is marked down! Here is a similar one: https://www.onekingslane.com/product/38043/871661?cat=10
  • PRO
    User
    8 years ago
    John, good post. Unfortunately the general housewife or mediocre designer could care less about the quality. They just shoot for the look at a Chinese conveyor belt-built price! I build myself in Houston but I've been fortunate to have pieces in every state around the country. My niche is one-of-a-kind! I do not copy any other piece. I do similar but never identical! Glad I came across your post, I was just browsing and throwing out a couple lines here and there!
  • Alex511
    8 years ago
    last modified: 8 years ago

Taylor Made Custom, I am unsure why you would stereotype "general housewi[ves]" and "mediocre designer[s]" when you're trying to build up your business. I was following you, but your derogatory comment about type of people you believe who could not care less about quality doesn't speak well of your business sense or your customer service. I have just "unfollowed" you as a result. How disappointing.

• PRO
    User
    8 years ago

I suppose I could have used a less noticeable way to say that, but I believe you took that personal. I've been in business for years and have dealt with the rich, the poor, the 'general' as mentioned, and my statement is true. Most PEOPLE do not appreciate true craftsmanship nor really understand what it actually takes to produce quality! I'm sorry you took that personal. My comment was directed towards furniture makers and the like, that i do appreciate and understand craftsmanship quality! Btw I'm not trying to build up my business, my business is well 'built-up'! I like to tone in on comments and speak freely, it's not about winning battles or saying the 'right' comments! Maybe I should let my assistant speak for me in the future! Have a nice day!

• Alex511
    8 years ago

Thank you for confirming my initial impression. I am surprised to read that you do not need to build up your business since when I was following you, I could see you soliciting business from people who were interested in certain pieces. You were telling people if they couldn't find the item, you could make it. If that is not trying to obtain business, I don't know what is. I didn't take your words personally. What I took from your post is your condescension towards anyone who doesn't see things the way you do. That is not someone from whom I would want to seek business. Good luck to you.

• PRO
    User
    8 years ago

Is there something I can help you with???? Seaking business is not 'trying' to build up a business! You should be on Facebook, there you can complain, argue, get in to ppl business, and so forth! Your the type of person I turn down requests for! I guess your a house wife! During the day I work, during the night I work, during the weekends I work. I don't have time to defend myself on here as you seem to! It's not about luck! Ya just became my first "block"!

• PRO
    User
    8 years ago

Remember you were following me, not me following you! Education is key!

• PRO
    Nostos Interiors
    8 years ago
    Taylor Made. I'm a designer and housewife. I also work around the clock and very happy with the business I've made. I also believe in buying and building locally. I also believe in establishing a rapport with my furniture makers and trusting they offer supreme customer service. After reading your post, I have great news... I can be your second block!
  • lkiteley
    6 years ago
    Uttermost
  • Alex511
    6 years ago

It appears that Taylor Made Custom no longer exists here or on Etsy (the person had provided a link to Etsy in a different post). I think the person's attitude shown in this thread caught up with him/her.

• PRO
    Interiors By Holly
    3 years ago

Lisa can provide you with pricing. This is a good quality high end item with multiple sizes and finishes. Hope this helps!

Sponsored
The Creative Kitchen Company
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars47 Reviews
Franklin County's Kitchen Remodeling and Refacing Professional