Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
gregalbr

Artist information for first picture on the left

gregalbr
11 years ago
Hi, I really love your work and have been enjoying your photographs. This photo caught my eye, and I am really curious if you happen to know the artist, and or the name of the painting that is hanging on the wall. It looks like it might be a White Buffalo standing on a ball or rock or?? It is speaking to me... I just dont yet know why... Thank you for sharing these wonderful photos!
Hallway · More Info

Comments (4)

• PRO
    Louise Lakier
    11 years ago
    Hello! Thank-you for your comment and you are very welcome. I can't recall the artist that was showing in the gallery when I did this shoot. You can contact the Nautilus Studio and ask them: thenautilusstudio@gmail.com, I am sure Yvette & Jethaniel would be happy to put you in touch with the artist.
  • gregalbr
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    Thank you Louise, I really appreciate the suggestion. I will send them an email to see if they remember who the artist was. I look forward to following your work, it is amazing! :)
  • gregalbr
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    last modified: 11 years ago
    Hi Louise,
    I just wanted to stop by to update you, and thank you again for your help putting me in touch with the Nautilus Studio. Yvette was able to not only identify the artist for me, but was able to assist me in purchasing one of the prints from the series in your photo. I can’t thank you enough for your help in this very surreal journey that I have been on ever since I read your article and fell in love with the print on the wall of the Nautilus Studio.

By the way, in case anyone reading might want to know, the name of the print in question was titled "Disintegration" by Jameson S Hubbard a local artist in Seattle Washington.

Attached is a photograph of the print in a frame that my son made for me to resemble the version of the artists frame in your photograph.

Thanks again!

Greg
  • PRO
    Louise Lakier
    11 years ago
    Greg! I'm so delighted that worked out for you. It is a fabulous print. I must feature the gallery more often to drive sales for the artists:) Enjoy your beautiful piece. ~Louise