Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
pdxlonghorn

PDX Longhorn
12 years ago
Hello- this is a gorgeous room! Would you mind telling me where the sofas and ottoman are from? Thanks
Cherry Hills · More Info

Comments (12)

• PRO
    Exquisite Kitchen Design
    12 years ago
    They were all custom.
  • bepsf
    12 years ago
    English Arm sofas and tufted ottomans like this are quite common - most traditional upholstery manufacturers have similar in their portfolios.
  • PDX Longhorn
    Original Author
    12 years ago
    Thanks for your reply!
  • PDX Longhorn
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    Thanks Amy! Since I posted the question I have found the PB Carslile and Crate and Barrel Essex but I am still trying to make up my mind. I am going to check out Portland Furniture and see how pricing compares. Thanks so much for telling me about it!
  • cszander
    11 years ago
    love crate and barrel couch. very good quality, can't go wrong
  • PRO
    Gabberts Design Studio
    11 years ago
    Furniture houses like Henredon and Century will custom make this exact sofa. Excellent quality and will last forever!
  • katewest60
    11 years ago
    Ballard Designs too!
  • mollycjackman
    10 years ago
    Love the garden stool! Where is it from?
  • PRO
    Kit Golson Design
    10 years ago
    the sofas look like George Smith, an English style
  • Victoria Victoria
    9 years ago
    Hi Mikal, let me compliment you on the cabinets, they are gorgeous, like all other projects I saw on your website. We have replicated these cabinets but now we are struggling to find a mesh. Could you please advise what kind of mesh did you use and what size (how fine is the mesh)? Thank you so much.
  • PRO
    Monarch Sofas
    9 years ago
    while we didn't make these exact sofas, we offer our Cassie Style English Rollarm in any size, configuration and color. xoxo eva @ monarchsofas.com

ps. of course we make ottomans too ;))

CASSIE STYLE - TRADITIONAL ENGLISH ROLL ARM - CUSTOM SECTIONAL SOFA · More Info

ottoman:
    OTTOMAN STYLES - ANY SIZE ANY FABRIC · More Info