Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lovethelook

Where can i find this sofa confifuration?

lovethelook
11 years ago
I would like this sofa configuration, can you tell me where I can find it
Comfortable Living Room · More Info

Comments (2)

• PRO
    EDYTA & CO. INTERIOR DESIGN
    11 years ago
    Hi lovethelook, it was a designer to the trade source custom sofa. You can always go to stores such as Crate & Barrel and see the modular units for sectionals and arrange them to whatever configuration you need for your room. I hope this helps. Good luck!
  • shamuisanewfie
    11 years ago
    last modified: 11 years ago
    Klaussner makes this sofa... custom individualized ordered pieces at very reasonable mid-prices. This configuration is 4 pieces: 2 chaises + 2 armless. (Can also do it for a little less money by using 2 chaises + 1 armless loveseat).
    It might cost about $2,000.00. (remember chaises cost more than regular seating). It comes in thousands of colors the one fabric that looks like this, is called "Poise Pewter). (It is a deep charcoal gray color -almost black - with undertones of brown -not blue) . Fabric is a plush soft comfy chenille. -Has a diagonal stripe in the fuzzy chenille fabric. -Adds a lot of interest!
    They sell this sofa at Wolf's Furniture in Frederick, MD and can ship anywhere. See "Jen" she was my wonderful salesperson. I really liked her.