Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
natashawall

can you provide me the contact info to purchase these cabinets?

natashawall
9 years ago
hi there... i really like these cabinets and my husband and are are looking for cabinetry for our home in colorado. can you help us with that?
Mediterranean Elegance · More Info

Comments (2)

• PRO
    cdk Kitchens & Baths, Inc.
    9 years ago
    Hello. Many custom cabinet lines would be suitable for such a project. Typically, I use a combination of custom cabinets, components from various architectural wood companies (turnings, moldings, etc.) and a top-knotch installer/woodworker to facilitate this intricate of a design. All pieces sourced through architectural wood companies are sent to the custom cabinet company to be finished with the cabinetry to insure all cabinets and moldings have a perfectly matched finish. Although the picture credits the doors being milled on site, this wouldn't be necessary as long as the cabinet company offered the ideal door style(s).
  • PRO
    AVID Associates LLC
    9 years ago
    Hi Natasha,
    We design all of the cabinets on our projects, including other interior architectural details like fireplace, ceilings, etc. We could either use a local source here in Dallas that we are accustomed to working with or a source in Colorado that is reputable. We would provide all of the drawings and work up a design with you. Please contact us at info@avidssoc.com if you are interested. Thank you!