Where can I find this mirror

maison999
9 years ago
Macral Paris bathroom cabinet 37". Black-Silver. · More Info

Comments (9)

• maison999
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    Thank you Macral Design, the size of the mirror that would be the best for us is 36" LARGE X 48" LONG, silver color. Also, do you have any sconce to propose to put on each side of the mirror, they have to be less than 10" large.
    Wait for your reply and have a nice day.
  • PRO
    Macral Design Corp
    9 years ago
    Thank you for your prompt response maison999. No problem, we can manufacturer the Versalles mirror in the size that works best for you (36" Width x 48" Height) - $1,190.60. Free shipping withing the Continental US. Sorry that we currently do not have sconces to offer you. Please let me know if you would like to get forward with this mirror. You can contact us by email or by phone. Our contact information is in our profile: http://www.houzz.com/pro/macraldesigncorp/macral-design-corp

Let me know if I can assist you further.
    awaiting for your response.
    best regards
    Macral Design
  • maison999
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    Do you have a 1-800 phone number, the shipping would be from Quebec, Canada
  • PRO
    Macral Design Corp
    9 years ago
    Sorry but we don't have 1-800 phone number. You can call us to our office or send us by email your phone number and we will make a courtesy phone call to you tomorrow in the morning.
    Best regards. Macral Design.
  • maison999
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    Perfect, Tell me your phone number because I will be hard to call tomorrow, I hope that you ship in Quebec
  • PRO
    Macral Design Corp
    9 years ago
    Of course. We can ship to Quebec. You can find our phone number at the following link:
    http://www.houzz.com/pro/macraldesigncorp/__public
    Best regards. Macral Design.
  • maison999
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    Thank you, talk with you tomorrow. Have a nice day.
  • maison999
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    I send you me phone number on your email on your web side. Bye bye