Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
chloeasha

WANTED: Several tropicals/succulents

chloeasha
11 years ago

Hi all! This is sort of my interested list for things I've just been wanting in general. I thought I would put it out there and see if I can strike up any trades :)

Begonia Coccinea Alba
(heck, I just like all kinds of begonias, especially canes)
Marble Queen pothos with lots of white (Epipremnum)
Monstera deliciosa
String of pearls (senecio)
Pilea nummulariifolia
Tradescantia albiflora albo-vittata (green and white wandering Jew)
Tradescantia fluminensis variegata (green and white wandering Jew)
Any divisions of cattleya-type orchids-- so catts, blcs, etc
Vanilla orchid cuttings

I don't have much, but I will list some of the things I could give in return. I have:

unnamed heurnia
2 types of hawthoria
sedum alba
pink thanksgiving cactus
schlumbergeria x buckleyii
sansevieria golden hahnii
AV leaves
philodendrom micans

I have some other things as well-- seeds, etc. If you let me know what you are looking for, I may have it. I am also not hurt if you say, "no thanks" and don't trade. :) Thanks!

This post was edited by julianna on Sat, Mar 2, 13 at 21:17

Comments (3)

• sheduck
    11 years ago

I have dragon wing begonias if you are interested. Also I have other types of wandering jew. I would be interested in trading for haworthia.

• Euphorbiaceae
    10 years ago

Hello. If you're still interested in trading, I have a wandering jew with green leaves and some slight purple highlights. I also have a related species that's just green, but slightly bushier with smaller leaves. I also have a Senecio, but it's blue chalk sticks rather than string of pearls. I'm also interested in the Haworthia if you have any left. Please let me know if you might be interested rthomas2357@gmail.com

• chloeasha
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Hi! Thank you, but I have what I need now and the Haworthia are currently recovering from being harvested for trades :)

Sponsored