Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
medontdo

wanted to thank sue and to hope that everyone else is......

medontdo
16 years ago

sending some seeds to the post office poeple for all their hard work, it sure would be nice to have some people on our side, don't ya think!! :')) so i was just hoping that there were more sending in seeds, and i forgot to send veges so i hope someone sends veges to them and maybe they will see how nice of a group we really are!! **big grin** and sue did alot of working for us :')) so thank you sooooo much sue!!!

Comments (4)

• jaleeisa
    16 years ago

I've got the veggies covered, Sue, please send me an email so I don't forget to get those together for you this week. Busy weekend with Easter and getting kids back to school after Spring Break.

Kathy

• plant-one-on-me
    16 years ago

I don't have much to offer yet but I will send some of what I have. Let me know where to send. Kim

• mnwsgal
    16 years ago

Hi, Sue. I appreciate your efforts on behalf of GW members. My local Snyder Drug PO has been getting it right from the start but now they are closing and I don't know what I will find in other places.

Please let me know where to send my seeds.

Bobbie mnwsgal

• proudgm_03
    16 years ago

I would be glad to send seeds to our "postal friends" if you let me know where to send them.

Sponsored