Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
beautifulreddahlias

For trade or SASBE

I have a large list of seeds I don't want to go to waste! I would love trades for things off my wish list but I will also do SASBE's too. Check my list and let me know!

Thanks

Nina

Comments (22)

• tn_veggie_gardner
    13 years ago

I would love to get some for a SASBE. Any pretty, at least somewhat easy to grow from seed flowers would be awesome! I have pretty much no flower seeds left & would love to start some again this year. Please let me know. BTW, my trade list is like 2 years old. Most of that, I do not have anymore. :-\

Thanks! - Steve

• nuttnhunee
    13 years ago

I would love to do SASBE for flower seeds if you have any available. I read your bio and had to laugh, I'm always trying to collect seeds also. This is my first year from seeds and I just planted everything I had here in Fl and now it's home to Mich with an "empty" seed box. Bummer.

• val8less
    13 years ago

Would like to do SASBE...will send you a PM of seeds wanting...
    Thanks,
    Val

• beautifulreddahlias
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Great! Everyone send me an email and I'll try to get everyone the seeds they want!

• mskay7
    13 years ago

Would love to do a SASBE. I would like some "easy-growers" and I am especially interested in some hummingbird vine or trumpet vines. Please let me know. Thanks. Kay in Louisiana

• shoestring
    13 years ago

I would love a SASBE also if you are getting rid of any more. I will email you also.
    Ruby

• msbatt
    13 years ago

Your Viburnum opulus---does it have red berries in the fall? (I'm assuming it does---where else would you get seeds?) I would LOVE to have this!!!

• mellovesgardening
    13 years ago

Hi! I would love to do a SASBE if you still have seeds available! Sending you an email as well!

Melissa

• skimmton_chi
    13 years ago

I have a couple dahlia cuttings I'm rooting now & seeds, but mostly veggie seeds (luffa gourd is strange, I suppose).

I'd take pretty much any cutting flower that would come up in Sept/Oct or dahlia cuttings/tubers. I'm also REALLY in need of succulents. --just in case :D

my exchange page: http://members.gardenweb.com/members/exch/skimmton

let me know if you want anything

• beautifulreddahlias
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Everyone I haven't talked to yet please email me! I want to make sure I get everyone.
    Thanks!
    Nina

• onethousandblooms
    13 years ago

Hi Beautifulreddahlias,

Sent you an email.

• junesbug
    13 years ago

I will take anything on list just let me know what i need to do,,, newbie to all of this

• summerfireflys
    13 years ago

hello there
    im interested in the sasbe offer. if you still have some seeds.
    thanks
    jess

• beautifulreddahlias
    Original Author
    13 years ago

junesbug and summerfireflys please send me an email and I'll give you instructions for the sasbe offer,my email link is on my info page. Just click on my name.
    Thanks,
    Nina

• Rachelle
    13 years ago

I would like to do a SASBE for the redbud var alba and the pink winged loosestrife. Do you still have them?

Thanks!

• beautifulreddahlias
    Original Author
    13 years ago

I do still have the red bud and loosestrife. Email me and I'll get the sasbe info to you!
    Thanks,
    Nina

• ozarkgirl
    12 years ago

beautifulreddahlias,
    May I please have your e-mail, I would like to do a sase for a few seeds. m_cajun@hotmail.com
    THank you,
    OzarkGirl

• ScrapNCrafty
    12 years ago

Hello!

Do you any of the seeds still avaiable? I will gladly send you a SASBE or SASE.

I will gladly accept anything. And what I do not use, I will put into the community garden we are trying to get started.

Please let me know! thank you

• bibee
    12 years ago

beautifulreddahlias

please email me thanks

• Rachelle
    12 years ago

I am interested in the pink winged loosestrife, viburnum opulus and Lion's tail, if you still have any of them. I don't have anything on your want list. Please e-mail instructions to me.

Thank you!

Rachelle

• Firecandle
    12 years ago

Hi,
    Sent you a emai

Thanks
    Marilyn

• bibee
    12 years ago

Has anyone talked to beautifulreddahlias ??? Email me if you can. Please

Sponsored