dawn_madden

awesome spread on the bed!

Dawn Madden
11 years ago
Bohemian Condo · More Info

Comments (15)

• Emily H
    11 years ago
    Wow! Gorgeous. I don't think I've ever seen this photo before.
  • jaysol
    11 years ago
    Stunning! Where is the quilt from?
  • yutongsharp
    11 years ago
    Where can I find the bed spread? I must buy one
  • marijalina
    11 years ago
    Where can I find the bed spread? I have been lookign for something like that without luck :-(
  • sealalmond
    11 years ago
    I love the bead spread! Please tell me where I can find one. Thank you!
  • PRO
    The Closet Gal
    11 years ago
    Was the answer ever determined where this beautiful duvet or spread came from?
  • embaucom
    11 years ago
    the bedspread appears to be a thin silk/pashmina blanket from India--my mother brought me one very similar to it. It appears to be spread over a fluffy down comforter.
  • naturalmom5
    11 years ago
    All I can say is Well Done!
  • ROODLDVM
    10 years ago
    I saw this comforter recently on etsy, it was pricey but boasted being and painted
  • yutongsharp
    10 years ago
    @laura. Under what section did you see this comforter? I went to Esty and couldn't find it.
  • Sharon Veenhof
    10 years ago
    Everyone has asked about the bedding. Please tell us where to buy it.
  • yutongsharp
    10 years ago
    I saw something similar to this one on Etsy, it's not the same but close enogh. it's called tree life or live tree cashmere bedspread, something like that. Hope this helps. Good luck, if anyone find this one please share with me.
  • PRO
    Lisa Wolfe Design, Ltd
    10 years ago
    This was a unique throw that happened to come across and fall in love with at an antique shop, so I'm unsure of the original origins. 'embaucom' is correct - it is just a thin throw over a down comforter.
  • sqroman
    8 years ago

hello, if I wanted to find a similar design to this throw cover, what tag words or key words could I use to search... Is there a specific name or title to this style of design?