Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
thyme_keeper

WANTED: new home looking for some seeds

thyme_keeper
16 years ago

hello i am thyme_keeper

i have recently move in may i am having to start over from nothing.

i have a few seeds i can trade i have some wonder egg tree broccoli and peas if your intrested i am going to update my trade list.

i am looking for catnip seeds, hollyhocks,snap dragons, sunflowers,and others please look at my trade list i will lbe updating

Comments (9)

• plays_in_dirt_dirt
    16 years ago

grab bag of seeds for you for SASBE and postage ... email me if interested ...

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    16 years ago

Welcome to Garden Web.

I thought you might like to know there is no email link on your member page, thus no way to email you.

To set up your email, just go to the bottom on any page here, and click on Member Pages
    Then click on Edit your Personal Information, Page, and Preferences
    You will then probably be asked to login in again.
    Then check the box "Allow other users to send you email via forms at our site."

That will place a link on your member page, and will also show your email address to anyone you email about a trade.

While there editing, you may want to fill in your state abbreviation. It goes in the one box provided for the garden zone.

Happy Gardening and trading.

Sue

• medontdo
    16 years ago

yep!! we SO need your email so we can trade or something with you. email me please :'))

• plays_in_dirt_dirt
    16 years ago

yep, what the others said ... I did receive an email from you after my post but when I answered it with instructions on how to send the SASBE, it came back as undeliverable ... don't know how to get my address to you ... I won't post it on the forum ... hope this is resolved because I have a nice grab bag of seeds with your name on it ...

plays_in_dirt_dirt

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    16 years ago

Plays,
    There is now an email link on thyme's member page, but the email addy is not visible to members, as I didn't suggest that in the instructions above.

You might try emailing via GW, but a lot of the emails it seems go into cyberspace....sigh

Thyme,
    You may want to follow the instructions above and additionally make your email addy visible to members only. It won't appear on your posts here on the forums but members can see it and then email you privately (non GW) if the GW system fails them.

Sue

• rachel528
    16 years ago

i have some green and light pink hollyhock and some hot pink salvia seeds i could give you for postage. email me if youre interested!
    thanks,
    rachel

• katie88
    16 years ago

Hi thyme_keeper,

I have 2006:

Hollyhock 'Nigra'- Alcea rosea (from trade) 10 seeds
    Bell Peppers:
    'Golden CA Wonder' (from trade) 20 seeds
    'Red Beauty' (from trade), 10 seeds

You're welcome to send SASBE (bubble mailer) for if wish.

Katie
    GW: katie88

• flowergardenlady
    16 years ago

Hi...I have seeds i can send you for a SASBE...If your interested, let me know some of the things you would like to have...

Jeanene

• pumkingal
    16 years ago

Hello and welcome, I still have an abundance of seeds, just email me, Lisa

Sponsored