nanagrandma_gw

Sylvia updating on herself

nanagrandma
13 years ago

Praise God for all your prayers!

It was one Scary Weekend!

But they cannot get this Mature "Ballet Dancer" down

I am sill very weak!

I have the results of an endoscopy tomorrow that they took last Saturday. They found an erosion in my stomach but that's not news I see erosion everywhere on my body,LOL

Than this Saturday the whole collapse, do to ultimately not a stroke as they first thought but a VERY BAD BLADDER INFECTION that had been masked by the pain meds I had to take for my stomach. Aye Aye Aye

So please pray that, that "erosion" is nothing serious

BTW I am sending the MRI disc to Mayo so they can make sure nothing else is going on.

God Bless You All

Sylvia/Nanagrandma

Comments (12)

• smickerdoodle
    13 years ago

Hey Sylvia!

My prayers are always with you. I am glad it wasn't a stroke but I understand how serious all of these other things can be. I hope you don't mind that I shared the information with our friends here. I was worried about you and I know that the people here love and worry about you as well. I wanted everyone to have the knowledge so that they could send up prayers for you.

Micki

• Marlene Kindred
    13 years ago

Sylvia~

SOOOOO glad you're home and feeling some better. Our prayers will continue to be with you! Sending love your way!

• sunnyca_gw
    13 years ago

Smart move to send disc on to Mayo so they can be up on your situation! It's getting where taking antibiotics is dangerous for your health, drs. on TV news are telling you to take yogurt with them so you help replace good stuff. Ballet??? Thought it was ballroom, have you moved on to the hard stuff already??LOL Don't polka, slow dance a waltz for a while!! Hugs & prayers,Jan

• luna_llena_feliz
    13 years ago

I'll keep you in my prayers Sylvia. Even though it wasn't a stroke, I imagine that stomach erosion is nothing to poo-poo. From what I have read, the culprit seems to be medication that irritates the stomach. Hopefully they will quickly find the cause and get you back to normal (or if you are like me, as normal as you are going to get! lol).

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

It is so good to hear from you, nanagrandma! Please take each of these days slowly until you are back to the best that your body will let you be! Prayers continuing & thinking of you. Jeanne S.

• toomuchglass
    13 years ago

I haven't been on this side much - didn't know about you Sylvia. Now that I'm caught up ----- please take care of yourself . Sending Cyber hugs your way ~~

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

Bless you, Sylvia, you are so loved here and I hope you can feel all the prayers and good thoughts that we send..
    sort of "cyber hugs". ;o)

It is wonderful you posted an update. And I am so grateful Smick let us know what happened.

hugs, Karen

• sunnyca_gw
    13 years ago

Hope the meds are kicking in by now & you are feeling some better!Jan

• desertrat1
    13 years ago

Sylvia,
    So glad it's only that! Good to send off the MRI disc too so the hospital can double check it all!
    Praying for you!
    Love, Jules

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

nanag'ma...hope each day is getting better for you ...& that you are finding your own (not old) self again. Thinking of you & keeping you in prayer. From a GJer friend, Jeanne S.

{{gwi:127838}}

• oldcrafty
    13 years ago

You will be in my prayers. Sending to Mayo is certainly a good idea. Keep posting on your progress. One day at a time and all will be well
    Linda:)

• kudzukween
    13 years ago

here's hoping you're much better! you sound full of joy and that's a great thing :D
    kudzu

Sponsored
Foremost Siding & Exterior Design Solutions in Columbus