Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
goldenpond_gw

garage sale fountain and my pump made into a fountain

goldenpond
15 years ago

Sweet hub and I have been going saling every Saturday and picked up this wonderful three piece fountain.it is missing two tubes that I am sure we can replace. We already checked with the company and they do not have parts as it is older and they do not make it anymore. Sure glad he liked it as it weighs a ton!

Got it for

******* Ten bucks!!!!!!

{{gwi:130439}}

Below is one of my newly painted 5 dollar pumps adding some fun for the grandkids

{{gwi:130440}}

Comments (15)

• Marlene Kindred
    15 years ago

Ok....I'm still jealous!

Love the fountain...can't believe you snagged it for $10! Good job!

• susiewantsroses
    15 years ago

LOVE LOVE LOVE Water features!!!!!!!!!! You got a great deal!!!!! The red hand pump is also fantastic!!!!

You-Hooooo PRECIOUS GRANDBABYLOVE AT 2:00!!

Where does the water flow from the boy statue??? Did he have a flute in his mouth for the water to flow through? I just love it.

Susie

• goldenpond
    Original Author
    15 years ago

He is called Peter pan which I guess pan is the musical instrument.They did send a photo of what he looked like new had and he had two copper pipes or tubing.He works great just doesn't have those but that is easy to remedy. The grandkids wanted to know why I had a barenaked boy in front of my house!!!His buttocks are exposed (sorry big_ D but it's the truth!)HAHA

• concretenprimroses
    15 years ago

What a great deal. Love your red pump too.
    kathy

• luna_llena_feliz
    15 years ago

What a steal! I bet it will look gorgeous once you are done gussying it up. The red pump fountain is a hoot too. Love the picture of your GS looking a little warily at it!

• addicted2junk
    15 years ago

I just love water features. I sure enjoyed yours. Great finds.
    Cindy

• sunnyca_gw
    15 years ago

Great buy!! Those fountains are expensive!! Love the pump! GK's will love it when it gets hot!!!Probably already is there!!! Jan

• katishooked
    15 years ago

I love your gs find. How lucky you were. The pump fountain turned out good. Handsome GS you have.

Kathy

• TwoMonths
    15 years ago

paint a leaf to match and glue on the back....that will take care of it and by the time it wears out, the kids will pay no attention to it.

• tennesseetrash
    15 years ago

$10 was a bargain indeed! Beautiful!

The red pump & blue bowl & bottles look great together.

And those grandkids .... sooooo cute! ~tenderlee

• emerald1951
    15 years ago

hi, maybe had a flute or something you could get a toy one to replace it..what a deal..I used to work at a garden center and they sold thoses fountains they cost a lot one like that would be in the $400 range..you got a steal...good job...linda

• nanagrandma
    15 years ago

WOW! I love fountains and that was a great buy! Your handsome GS looks great next to that colorful red and blue
    along with those "blue bottles" make a bright spot in the garden.

Sylvia

• jeannespines
    15 years ago

golden ... love the red and blue together...loved the pump on your other posting & that blue pot is gorgeous...along with the blue bottles! Best of all, your cute GS enjoying your new GJ! Boy, you did get a bargain on that GS fountain! Just awesome! Great work! Jeanne S.

• daisydal
    15 years ago

Wow, Tanya, you always get the best deals!!! must be that cute little cherub face of yours, no one can resist you!!!
    I think I'm gonna copy your pic from our GJ album and paste it to my face next time I go garage saleing, maybe I can catch some of those bargains like you do!!! :)
    Your red and blue fountain is sooo pretty and that sweet young man is a cutey-pie! Adorable GS!!
    Your new fountain is beautiful. Cant wait to see it in all its fab glory! You will have it going in no time, I bet!
    blessings-sherri

• garden2garden
    15 years ago

You can just see the wheels turning in that little boys' head (the grand young'n) Always something interesting going on at Grandma's house!
    Lucky you, yardsailing! You got some great deals, have fun! Donna