Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sugarmaple_gw

JT is on her way to...

sugarmaple
15 years ago

Wisconsin! Yes, she's flying out to Luna's! We really enjoyed her visit and (if the photo's work) you all enjoy our photo's. DH and DD really enjoyed having fun with JT. It took alot to get her back in the box, but, after much kicking and screaming (I think she's getting claustrophobic) we finally got her in the box. I was hoping to have her in the mail at the end of last week but, surprise, Easter preparations had to start. Have fun, Luna. Sugarmaple

http://photobucket.com/sugarmaple

Here is a link that might be useful: JT

Comments (16)

• sugarmaple
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Oops - I somehow added other photo's. Sorry about that. It's taken me several hours just to download to photobucket and then to this site. I'm not even sure what I finally did to make it work but please excuse the ones not of JT. Thanks, Colleen

• debby_md_z7
    15 years ago

looks like jt
    had a great visit
    debby

• katishooked
    15 years ago

Well now JT has turned out to be the party animal. Hmmm A little of the wild side is showing thru. But glad you all had a good time. She'll probably need the shipping time to rest up.

• Marlene Kindred
    15 years ago

We may have to get JT involved with an AA group if she keeps this up! But, it looks like she had a great time at your house and she's getting pretty talented with tractors and yard equipment!

• backyardmom
    15 years ago

Looks like JT had another wonderful adventure..Great pictures.Thanks for sharing.

• Bright199
    15 years ago

Wow!!! So glad you checked in.. Looks like JT had a wonderful visit. And you kept some great treasures. Can't wait to see what you do with them. Especially the sconce... I won't say how long I've had it and just never got it made into a treasure I know you will make it beautiful.

Hurray for you Luna!! I know you are excited.

• jeannespines
    15 years ago

OMgosh, sugarmaple! JT looks like she broadened her horizons in Ohio! My, oh my, even got a pic with the "real" Easter Bunny!!! Loved your album pics.
    I'm posting your "JT stash" you got from the train:

{{gwi:138033}}

And I hope you don't mind that I post one of your pics of JT from your album...this pic is so COOL! Love the composition, the reflections...your GJ ball & everything!

{{gwi:138034}}

Thanks for sharing all the adventures of JT in Ohio! Jeanne S.
    p.s. ooooooo-ooo-o, luna, "get prepared" for JT's arrival...rest up, you will need it! Do you have a nice little bed for her to sleep in? Maybe let her have a "sip of wine" ... but that's it! Watch out, the fun is just beginning!

• sugarmaple
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thanks Jeanne, for the compliment. And for posting it here - I was trying to post right onto this area but for some reason I couldn't do it. And I just now realized I didn't post on the right side of the forum - boy, I really have alot to learn! Oh well, you guys will let it slide this time, won't you? Thanks, Colleen

• luna_llena_feliz
    15 years ago

Gosh, how am I going to top all that? She will be expecting me to roll out the red carpet for her! I am going to have to make some BIG plans for her visit. I can't wait for her to get here!

• concretenprimroses
    15 years ago

Love your mushrooms sugarmaple.
    JT clearly had a blast with you. Nice pics.
    kathy

• Purplemoon
    15 years ago

LOL, I went straight to Conversations earlier hoping for some word on JT. I almost missed her tonight. Sure glad I didn't. Those photos are a riot, and JT is having her good time and adventures as she expects to do. Spoiled little girl. I copied the photos, will get them in her album sometime tomorrow since its is well after 1am here now.
    I also enjoyed seeing what all you kept. Especially since I made the little cement bunny and painted the ladybug rock.
    Glad you liked them!

Congratulations, Luna. I know you are super excited she's headed your way!

• nmgirl
    15 years ago

JT with a chainsaw?!!!!! OMG!!! No wonder she needed to go into time-out.
    I'm a little concerned with the boozing behavior that's surfaced. I was hoping only TJ had that tendency. Hmmm....I'm thinking JT needs an intervention and soon!
    Watch out Luna, here she comes!!!!

• akup_a
    15 years ago

If my "time-out" room was as neat as JT's, I'd make "being bad" a habit! I see she had more & more fun at sweet maple lane. Thank you sugarmaple for taking such good care of her.
    Vickie

• luna_llena_feliz
    15 years ago

JT has arrived in Wisconsin safe and sound. I'm waiting for a certain old man to vacate the bed so I can lay everything out! he-he She was in bed with Bob already! I made her vacate ASAP! I will have to keep an eye on that one! What bad habits has she been picking up? he-he I wonder if she will find the old liquor in the house? I'm not even sure where it is! I looked through some stuff and have found some cool things to use for mosaics so far. Hopefully tomorrow the old man will get the heck off the bed so I can get a picture of everything. JT will come with me when I visit my mom for her birthday tomorrow. So that will be the start of her adventures here. Now where did that little dickens go?

• nmgirl
    15 years ago

...the conversations side of the forum. Remember folks, part of the Junk Train '09 guidelines is that info. on the junk train, and by extension Miss Nibs aka JT, is to be posted on the Conversations side.
    Have a great day!

• tennesseetrash
    15 years ago

JT had a great time, even made a new little pink friend! You got some great junk too! ~tenderlee

Sponsored
Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery
Average rating: 4.4 out of 5 stars233 Reviews
Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery