Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
excessfroufrou

4th of July Totem

excessfroufrou
13 years ago

I just finished these totems, I need to hurry and get them out in the yard with some other 4th decorations.

Frou

{{gwi:148716}}

Comments (15)

• princess_mimi
    13 years ago

You are a busy girl!

~~Mimi

• maximavswife
    13 years ago

I likey! I especially likey the red square bottom piece on the shorter totem!
    Kath

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

Very pretty, Frou. You found some wonderful pieces of glass. Red is hard to come by here (mostly the pieces I found don't hold up in the sun, so think they must be coated instead of actual red glass. I did get a Patriotic Totem made last year tho, and so far so good.)
    Your RWB one is really tall....that is so neat.

hugs, Karen

• toomuchglass
    13 years ago

WOW --- those are just perfect !!!!!!

• laurastheme
    13 years ago

WOW from me, too!! WOW!

• Deb Kozuszek
    13 years ago

Those are really great!!

• Marlene Kindred
    13 years ago

Another winner!! Those are beautiful! Love the colors and they will look wonderful in your yard for the 4th!

• susiewantsroses
    13 years ago

VERY FESTIVE. GOOD JOB AGAIN GIRL!

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

WOW! You are ready for the 4th! Great glass! My fav is the one on the right...both will be beautiful in your gardens! TFS, froufrou! Jeanne S.

• pattytricia
    13 years ago

I love them. Have you seen the solar lights for walks with stripes of red, white and blue? We got some and I am wondering if I need to seal them with something to keep them from chipping before putting along the walk. They are going in front of the flag pole and also go with the banners on the house. Thank You!

• concretenprimroses
    13 years ago

Oh such fun! Very pretty. Will you put them out front - is that safe where you live?
    We should do an outdoor decorating for the fourth of July thread this year as we have at times in the past.

• sunnyca_gw
    13 years ago

Both very nice!! Couple of flags or pots of red,white & blue flowers & you are all set! Jan

• socalliegal
    13 years ago

Very nice indeed! I love the square feature as well. When I made my birdbath inspired by you gals here out of glass finds I used a square feature in the bowl and then set a round glass ball on top of that...the square shapes make great bases!

Red, white and blue solar lights...waaaaa where did you see those? Thats so cool! Great ideas here ladies!

• luna_llena_feliz
    13 years ago

Pretty red pieces! I don't see many red pieces around here either. They both look great and will look wonderful in your garden on the 4th or on any day!

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

Frou, you sure found some perfect pieces to use. Great job putting them together too, bet you get lots of compliments from your neighbors too. Luvs

Sponsored
Creating Thoughtful, Livable Spaces For You in Franklin County