Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
puglvr1

An Amazing (outdoor) Pothos...

puglvr1
9 years ago

This was taken in my neighborhood....growing up a 40+Ft Pine tree...amazing how huge the leaves are...

Thanks for looking!!

Comments (9)

• asleep_in_the_garden
    9 years ago

One of my favorite things about epipremnum. :)

• greenman28 NorCal 7b/8a
    9 years ago

Very cool, Nancy!

Josh

• birdsnblooms
    9 years ago

Hey Nancy,

The Pothos is amazing!!

Large leaves and vivid coloring.

Think I'll give it a try here...NOT! 32 and snowing. ")

• tropicbreezent
    9 years ago

They can be quite amazing, if given the chance. They'll grow a lot taller even than that and get even bigger leaves if given the right conditions.

• asleep_in_the_garden
    9 years ago

Although I've mentioned this on the boards before at some point,..it bears re-telling(I guess).

Back when I was living on the gulf coast,a neighbor had one that fell off the railing of their front porch and nobody bothered to pick it up and put it back.
    Before you knew it,the thing threw off new growth that crawled over to a tree and proceeded climbing. All of this happened independent of it's owner's wishes.

It was pretty cool observing it's progress while on my daily walks to the beach.

• tapla (mid-Michigan, USDA z5b-6a)
    9 years ago

What a cool plant, Nance! Nice to see you here. Happy Holidays to you and the family (that includes Max). ;-)

Al

• puglvr1
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Thanks all for checking this post :o)

SO nice to see you all...

Hey Josh, Asleep, Toni, TropicB and Al...

Have a wonderful Holiday to ALL!!! I can't believe Thanksgiving is knocking on our door then sooner than we expect Christmas!! Holy smokes where did the year go,lol...

• Tiffany, purpleinopp Z8b Opp, AL
    9 years ago

Wow, looks like it's in full sun too. Humbling to us in the wanna-be latitudes! TY for sharing.