Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tinfoilhat

Cotton Pickin' Flower

tinfoilhat
12 years ago

Flower made with piece from rood cotton picking machine used to get low hanging cotton on 2nd picking.

{{gwi:198505}}

Flower made from fan shroud and metal box strapping.

{{gwi:198506}}

Harvey Javelina, the reason I make and plant non-edible flowers.

{{gwi:198507}}

I swear he must know the Javelina hunting season ended a couple weeks ago.

Comments (11)

• sunnyca_gw
    12 years ago

Well sure he does, he isn't dodging gunshot anymore! LOL! That yellow 1 really stands out, will jazz up the winter months when not much is blooming! Neat use for that fan front, never would have thought of it. TFS Jan

• pixie_lou
    12 years ago

Did you paint the fan front? Or did you just happen to have an orange fan?

• concretenprimroses
    12 years ago

Those are fantastic! Love the bright colors.
    Kathy

• marylee_2010
    12 years ago

You have made some neat things. I have a fan front..now I know what to do with it. Thank you so much for sharing.

Marylee

• mommyandme2
    12 years ago

Love the flowers ! Harvey is cute, too. Haven't seen any yet, though I'm told they are around here.

• Marlene Kindred
    12 years ago

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these!! Let's see old Javelina try to eat those! Great work...you rule!

• oldgraymare
    12 years ago

I love the flowers! Very creative. I have never seen a Javelina before... kind of looks like my potbellied pig!

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

Now I don't think that Javelina is cute at all!! Maybe you should feed him some good IA corn! LOL!

Your flowers are bloomin' colorful! Nice recycling! You do know you may be sending a message to Jave ... "yellow ...proceed w/caution." TFS! Jeanne S.

Here's a Barnwood Bloom made w/some kind of fan(?), blade(?)...good ol' junk:

{{gwi:172506}}

• mommyandme2
    12 years ago

How funny ! I just picked up the same brass butterfly at a GW in Austin TX ! It's hanging on my fence.

• luna_llena_feliz
    12 years ago

Love your flowers tinfoilhat. Great use of the fan guard. I imagine the javelinas are like our whitetail deer and turkeys. They hide during hunting season or head into the city. If I were a javelina, I'd hang out in your yard too. It's so cool. lol

• azcactusflower
    12 years ago

Love your Cotton Picking Flower! Don't need much care to keep it beautiful.
    Just right for Arizona's hot summers.