Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
angelinam276

where is that oversized iron art work from?

angelinam276
11 years ago
Mediterranean Bedroom · More Info

Comments (5)

• angelinam276
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    never mind just read its all custom. lol gorgeous
  • PRO
    Robeson Design
    11 years ago
    The center piece was purchased from Uttermost. I wanted it to be much larger so we hand drew my ideas and had my iron fabricator embellish with the surrounding hand forged ironwork to make it the size you now see. Glad you like it :-).
    For more on this project, watch this video:
  • ladonna57
    11 years ago
    Can I order that piece behind the bed from you behind the bed?
  • PRO
    Robeson Design
    11 years ago
    It would be pretty hard to do. Its been so long since we did this project.
    I'm not even sure the center piece is still available from Uttermost.
    It would require bringing my iron guy out to have him fabricate the surrounding pieces, weld it altogether, hiring my faux finisher to finish it to blend together and building a crate to ship it to you.
    I'm not sure you want to incur the cost for all of that.
    While we go to great lengths to design and pull off wonderful custom features in our clients homes, we are not setup to create and sell custom pieces to people other than our clients.
    I would have to build the cost of all these people and the coordination to do it into the piece making it quite expensive in the end.
    If budget is not an issue, I would be willing to consider it. Let me know if you are still interested. Sincerely, Rebecca Robeson
  • ladonna57
    11 years ago
    Budget is a issue....I tried to find the original piece on uttermost but didn't.t see it. I love your work!