Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
trudi_d

Thankful for the Opportunites We are Given.

trudi_d
18 years ago

I like trolls because I use them to my advantage. I use them and use them and use them and use them until I get bored working them for site hits and recruiting new eyes to look at the forum and site. At that time they are dismissed with a polite and sincere thank you for the amount of new WSers they've generated.

To our current recruiter I must say thank you for the attention you've brought to our forum and a great big thank you for the hits you've brought the WSEO site from generated interest.

Comments (2)

• lblack61
    18 years ago

Trudi, another reason why I love this forum. Anyone who turns a negative into many positives is my kinda gal! :-)

• pitimpinai
    18 years ago

I am lost here. I wasn't checking in for a couple of weeks. What did I miss here? What trolls?

Another thing I am kinda curious about is how can that thread at the top of this page has been staying there without any response. What does the poster do to keep it at the top of the page for weeks like that?

And Trudi, have you ever kept records how many people WS? I am curious. It seems there are many more newbies this year. I haven't seen some oldies from last year either, unless they have changed their GW name.

Sponsored